OP
OP
GasPedal

GasPedal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
So I've been messing with Apple Maps for a few days and I kind of like it for how crisp it is compared to the Sync Nav. ACP generally makes such a good use of the screen and the screen has a much better resolution and responsiveness than I ever expected.

I'm still going back and forth and it really depends on if I feel like connecting my phone. I do enjoy having Siri as my voice command button as it can do everything I need.

What I wish it had.
-The temperature outside/Weather forecast from Weather App
-Coverart for Songs that isn't in the background
Sponsored

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
So I've been messing with Apple Maps for a few days and I kind of like it for how crisp it is compared to the Sync Nav. ACP generally makes such a good use of the screen and the screen has a much better resolution and responsiveness than I ever expected.

I'm still going back and forth and it really depends on if I feel like connecting my phone. I do enjoy having Siri as my voice command button as it can do everything I need.

What I wish it had.
-The temperature outside/Weather forecast from Weather App
-Coverart for Songs that isn't in the background
Pretty much echoes my feelings on ACP. I don't have Nav so that is my only option for GPS. I've found it is OK, but I do prefer to use Google Maps. That will be a welcome addition with iOS 12. Temperature thing is a pain which could easily be solved by Ford adding the display to the IPC like just about every other car that they produce :frusty:

Overall I think it is good to have, especially if they open up some more APPS to be able to use it, which I figure will come in time.