Sponsored

SVE GT350 STYLE WHEELS!!!

michformulas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium
sounds like you need driver mod not a better tire lol
You are completely correct! :headbonk: I haven't had to worry about this in the past.

Anyway my new replacement wheels arrived today (20x10 graphite). I plan to clean up the ones I messed up and fit with NT05R's. Anybody know if these will fit on the rear of my 2015 GT (315/35/20) with my Eibach Pro Kit springs? It sounds like there are plenty of folks using them on 10" wheels even though they recommend 10.5 minimum. I think the added height may have them rub. My current 275/35/20 Ohtsu FP8000 Tires have no chance of rubbing.
Sponsored

CrummyArchitect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A, "MGNETO"
mounted mine a few weeks ago, but the car was dirty then we got a snow storm, finally got it washed up today. I wasn't sold on the wheel color at first, but its grown on me, but the wheels themselves are great! and Im happy with the Nitto G2's as well
Looks like you installed the factory pony caps. I got a set to go on my SVE GT350 wheels too. But like someone previously stated in this post, they don't fit the fronts because the center of the hub prevents them from snapping all the way in (on a GT at least). But I didn't see where anyone posted a solution. How'd you make yours fit? Thanks.

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Looks like you installed the factory pony caps. I got a set to go on my SVE GT350 wheels too. But like someone previously stated in this post, they don't fit the fronts because the center of the hub prevents them from snapping all the way in (on a GT at least). But I didn't see where anyone posted a solution. How'd you make yours fit? Thanks.
Tap the dust cap in some.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I did, but I have since removed them in favor of the SVE caps, as you mentioned, the fronts do not fit properly, they kind of stick out a bit, maybe a 1/16" but it annoyed me so I removed them

Tap the dust cap in some.
thats one solution, but Id rather not do that, you could shave the tabs down a bit, but youd have use a little glue to keep the pony in place. I believe Im going to shell out the money for the authentic GT350 caps

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
After seeing pics of the gloss graphite I decided not to wait til June for the gloss black and just ordered gloss graphite , 10'' n 11'' x 19 with 305 35 19 n 285 35 19 Nitto 555g2s lugs and tpms M&B for $1879. Will be here Wednesday , can't wait.
I just ordered EXACTLY the same setup, how did you get yours so cheap? Mine was $2100!

Sponsored

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I just ordered EXACTLY the same setup, how did you get yours so cheap? Mine was $2100!
there is a 6% forum discount

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
there is a 6% forum discount
I just called them and mentioned the forum but no go. Is there a secret handshake? Do I need to know a code?

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT
LMR had the 2014 n earlier wheels n tires on sale without tpms so I ordered them and tpms and then after I verified my order I had them swap my lugnuts out to fit my car . That price was the sale price n $10 gift off of the tpms . Exact same wheels n tires in both packages .

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just called them and mentioned the forum but no go. Is there a secret handshake? Do I need to know a code?
They have a 7 percent off sale going on now but when the wheels are already discounted they won't let you use another discount code .

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go to thier website and order your packadge n use discount springclean and it will give you 7 percent off I just tried it n it works

Sponsored

CrummyArchitect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A, "MGNETO"
I did, but I have since removed them in favor of the SVE caps, as you mentioned, the fronts do not fit properly, they kind of stick out a bit, maybe a 1/16" but it annoyed me so I removed them

thats one solution, but Id rather not do that, you could shave the tabs down a bit, but youd have use a little glue to keep the pony in place. I believe Im going to shell out the money for the authentic GT350 caps
Yeah I had tried that on 1 cap (grinded the taps off with a Dremel then super glued the pony back on) but still didn't fit - so that's why I was confused, what was I missing. Thanks for the answer. I do not like the SVE ones, I'm determined to make the Pony ones fit! LOL

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go to thier website and order your packadge n use discount springclean and it will give you 7 percent off I just tried it n it works

Thank you!! :cheers:

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Does anyone have a pic of the inside of the wheel? I'm just curious to see what information is embossed or stamped inside the wheels.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Does the 20x10 package clear the brembos on the performance pack ? I can get a great deal on a used set but I don't want to drive to Tampa this weekend and find out they don't fit. thanks.
Sponsored