OP
OP
StealthStang

StealthStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Ecoboost (NX2)
New idea. Could you buy it through someone who lives in the US and not have to pay so much?
The problem is the import taxes, so even if it was sent to me, it would need to be sent as "gift" or sample to avoid the taxes and most people and shops arent willing to do that since its technically not legal.

I think then ill have to either just pay the extra to get the B6s or look for the Ford Performance shocks. I can get Pedders mustang coilover kits as well for a bit more than the imported B6s.
Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
The problem is the import taxes, so even if it was sent to me, it would need to be sent as "gift" or sample to avoid the taxes and most people and shops arent willing to do that since its technically not legal.

I think then ill have to either just pay the extra to get the B6s or look for the Ford Performance shocks. I can get Pedders mustang coilover kits as well for a bit more than the imported B6s.
I had no idea what the rules were, I just thought I'd ask.

OP
OP
StealthStang

StealthStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So i can get the Ford track pack dampers (the blue ones) but the specs say its tuned for the Ford lowering springs, but im sure it works on PP springs ?

Just trying to figure out now, if its going to be harder or softer than the B6s ? I still want a somewhat decent road comfort, compared to the currently very bouncy rear end.

Anybody know how the Ford Performance Track dampers compare to the Bilstein B6s ?

Stangang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Coupe
From what I've read, the FRPP dampers are more forgiving on the street, while the Bilsteins are stiffer and better on the track.

OP
OP
StealthStang

StealthStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whats confusing me is that theres two types at Ford.
The Blue track pack dampers, and the black street pack dampers.

The black ones are supposedly the ones that come on the stock PP1 cars, which means i already have them (they are quite soft in the rear).

So it means Id have to get the blue track pack dampers, but these track pack dampers are still softer than the Bilstein B6s ?

Am I understanding this correctly ?
Sponsored