Sponsored

Stripes redone, paint corrected and ceramic coated, PPF applied, and windows tinted

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
Just picked her up. Glad to have stripes again, and very happy to have the blue ones I've wanted. Got the paint corrected (and an insane amount of rock chips for car with <3k miles repaired), lifetime ceramic coating, PPF, and tint. The tint is 55% film, but with the OEM windows already at 70%, light transmission tested at 40%, so pretty happy with that.

GT350 Blue Stripes Front.jpg
GT350 Blue Stripes Angle.jpg
GT350 Plate.jpg
Window Tint.jpg
Rear Window Tint.jpg
Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Oh baby.

Sponsored

Fixa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
18SS 1LE
Are the repaired chips noticeble under the ppf? My car had a ridiculous amount of small chips at 5k miles also.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Looks great man. Did you do a slight tint to the windshield?
I didnā€˜t even know that was a thing until I went to have mine done. Iā€™m in the desert so anything helps in the summer.

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
Are the repaired chips noticeble under the ppf? My car had a ridiculous amount of small chips at 5k miles also.
They're not perfect - particularly one under the stripe shows up as a little "bump" - so don't expect that it will be like there was never a chip. That said, unless you're looking for them they don't stand out.

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
Looks great man. Did you do a slight tint to the windshield?
I didnā€˜t even know that was a thing until I went to have mine done. Iā€™m in the desert so anything helps in the summer.
I did not add tint to the windshield. I went pretty conservative overall on tint level. I want to ensure good visibility for night driving, and I also expect to track the car so don't want to compromise visibility for that either. If you're dealing with serious heat issues there is plenty of room to go darker than I did.
Sponsored