Sponsored

Strapping in for Takeoff - Oh Snap!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Don't fish the belts through them... from use the edge of the belt will slice into the strap. There were some older threads on this site showing damage driver side straps.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Don't fish the belts through them... from use the edge of the belt will slice into the strap. There were some older threads on this site showing damage driver side straps.
This. They would be destroyed in no time.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
If I don't use them, will the passenger buckle rattle on the side panel when not in use?

Sponsored

OP
OP
hbash

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Okay, don’t use them…. So, what are they for?

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
This. They would be destroyed in no time.
I disagree. They were also on my 2015 and there was no wear on the strap or the seatbelt after 5 years and 53K miles. And they save having to reach around past the seat to find your seatbelt every time you get in.

Maglin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Not using something because it will wear from use has got to be one of the DUMBEST things I've ever heard. I happen to hear it at work. "Don't use the $700K projector because the bulb will wear out"!!!!!! WTF!!!! GTFO!!!!! I use that damn projector because we purchased it to use. Same with the car. I purchased it for a nice riding Mustang that gives me near endless smiles per mile. /rant

I personally love that strap. I don't hurt my rotator cuff going for my belt with the strap in use. W/O that strap I can feel the pain in my shoulder. If I did that every time I got into my car I would go mad. Also when it wears out just have it replaced. Probably a good time to have the seat reskinned if you ask me.
Sponsored