Strange turbo issue....normal?

ib2loud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
2015 Ecoboost with MMR intake and unleashed tune. It drives great but the issue I'm having is sometimes when I'm driving a little more aggressively I hear the turbo spool up and then sort of pulse or fluctuate boost instead of staying at full boost while at WOT. I haven't ever had a turbo car so I have no idea if this is normal or if I need to check or change anything.

Thanks for any help
Sponsored

v8440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Normal on a mostly stock car. An aftermarket wastegate actuator might reduce this, but it also probably won't eliminate it. The computer adjusts boost continuously, so that's likely part of it.

BrewCityBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BrewCityBOOST Mustang
2015 Ecoboost with MMR intake and unleashed tune. It drives great but the issue I'm having is sometimes when I'm driving a little more aggressively I hear the turbo spool up and then sort of pulse or fluctuate boost instead of staying at full boost while at WOT. I haven't ever had a turbo car so I have no idea if this is normal or if I need to check or change anything.

Thanks for any help
capture it in a log and send to your tuner. He should be bale to straighten this out.
Sponsored