OP
OP
chowman90

chowman90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That last pic is showing a can bus communication error with the ACM, so that’s a bad place to start. Was there any work done to car previously? Audio functions working? See you installed a Hextall harness, is that still hooked up?
Thanks for replying. All audio functions are working. I did install a Hextall harness which I did disconnect and put the plugs back into the factory amp when I tuned back my car back to stock settings. I thought that might have helped but it didn't. Forscan still didn't show any more tabs than usual
Sponsored

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
I'm having a similar issue... I see almost all the modules but not the ACM... yes I did the thing where I flick between HS and MS can to see more modules... I have a roush SC with the 670hp tune..

bump

Burrhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP2/2014 GT Track Pack
If you created and saved a profile in Forscan ,try connecting without that profile or create a new one. Apparently, if a profile is made when communication to a module isn't functioning,that profile won't look for all modules,only the ones it read the first time.

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
Quick update, I deleted the profile and then next scan it showed all the modules!
Sponsored