STFT2 stalls out intermittently

Jbud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 gr
Whipple stage 2 car 3.25 pulley, fore fuel system, PBD Ngauge tune. Exhaust ect ect. Sometimes the STFT2 goes to zero, doesnt move no matter what I do with the throttle, done it at a light, done it driving. Nothing i can figure out that makes it happen. CEL flashes whiles its happening. Lasts 5 to 15 seconds, then everything goes back to normal, CEL goes completely off leaving no codes. Anyone have this issue?
To note it did start after the clutch and 3.25 pulley, was fine stock pulley and 3.5 pulley. Its so imtermitted i dont think its a vacuum leak... swapped out O2s in the front but no help...
Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Is your car running lean??I had stop working at the end of a pull and lund told me it was because my fuel system was maxed out and the fuel trims could not make adjustments fast enough.Dont know how true thst is.Also do you have 02 extensions on??I have seen them get corrosion in the connector and cause that problem

OP
OP

Jbud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 gr
I cant imagine the system is maxed with 1050s and twin pumps. It does it more often at light throttle and idle, does fine when im on it. I swapped out 02s but didnt look for corrosion on the extensions. Ill check that.
Sponsored