OP
OP
Boddie

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
you are to use the metal cap, that was installed on the headunit. (it's on the headunit when it ships, so that it doesn't leak)
This isn't an issue anymore. Another mistake on our part. Seems the line was backwards. Picture had it cut off so easy mistake.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boddie

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@ProChargerTECH or anyone that knows, Is there a way to do a crank relearn with the diablo i3 like with the SCTx4 or ProCal software?

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Sct-x4 :

1. Go into the Vehicle Functions option.
  2. Then select Special Functions and you will be prompted to turn the key on and continue.
  3. From here select the option for Crank Relearn.
  4. You will get a Notice about doing this procedureafter certain engine repairs, select Continue.

OP
OP
Boddie

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sct-x4 :

1. Go into the Vehicle Functions option.
  2. Then select Special Functions and you will be prompted to turn the key on and continue.
  3. From here select the option for Crank Relearn.
  4. You will get a Notice about doing this procedureafter certain engine repairs, select Continue.
Sadly they supply a Diablo Tuning device. I don't see crank relearn on here anywhere.

OP
OP
Boddie

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a procal lying around from when I had the power pack 2. I was able to use it to clear the code! Drove it home and man... lots of power. It was wet so I couldn't really get on it too much Sadly. It weirdly likes to idle at near 2k after going from first to neutral though. Then if I put it in another gear again drops back down. Kind of odd. Will send procharger a log tomorrow sometime and see whats up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Hopefully Procharger updates their instructions to make it a bit more clear for future installers.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
You Cant blame Procharger for installation errors. There's plenty of info out there on how to do the job. It's the easiest sc to install. I mean putting the intercooler on backwards is a 1st I've heard. if you just look at the picture it's easy to see which way it goes on.

https://ibb.co/GMX43dL

OP
OP
Boddie

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully Procharger updates their instructions to make it a bit more clear for future installers.
They were actually really good color printed and the errors were 100% on us and not Procharger.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
They were actually really good color printed and the errors were 100% on us and not Procharger.
Don't worry man, we ALLLLL do it LOL.

If I had a dollar for each time I have drove over a hose clamp after a WHOMP WHOMP, I might by myself lunch. lol
Sponsored