Steeda's Bullitt Mustang Dyno Test & Tune

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
OK...it’ll go something like thi... Man, this was fast before but now I’m even peeing my pants with the additional power, torque and sound from my new Steeda tune and their Resonator delet H- Pipe!!

Just sayin’ !! Can the Purists get a tune...or is that taboo?? Just to be clear!! Not that I care!!
Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
OK...it’ll go something like thi... Man, this was fast before but now I’m even peeing my pants with the additional power, torque and sound from my new Steeda tune and their Resonator delet H- Pipe!!

Just sayin’ !! Can the Purists get a tune...or is that taboo?? Just to be clear!! Not that I care!!
Hey I just wanted your honest opinion was it worth it. I was thinking about doing the same. thanks. I guess I should have left the quote out of it.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hey I just wanted your honest opinion was it worth it. I was thinking about doing the same. thanks. I guess I should have left the quote out of it.
Don’t even have my BULLITT yet... just getting ready for my tune statement!! Sorry!!

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
how long should it take to receive the tune file after sending the tune request form?
3-5 business days, let me know if I can help assist in looking into your order?

TJ

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
19 DHG Bullitt, 15 F-150 3.5l EB
3-5 business days, let me know if I can help assist in looking into your order?

TJ
Okay thanks for the info it's been about 4 days so should be seeing something soon

Sponsored

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Okay thanks for the info it's been about 4 days so should be seeing something soon
Soco --

I am also very interested in the Steeda tune. If you are ok with it, could you post your impressions in terms of ease of install, and any impressions of engine performance? Thanks,

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Soco --

I am also very interested in the Steeda tune. If you are ok with it, could you post your impressions in terms of ease of install, and any impressions of engine performance? Thanks,
Yeah absolutely, once i get the tune and get it installed and get some seat time in it I'll give some feedback

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Yeah absolutely, once i get the tune and get it installed and get some seat time in it I'll give some feedback
Thank you!

david buick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
72 Buick GS, volvo 64 122s, 2013 Boss 302 laguna seca, 2019 Fiat Spiaggina 58, 2019 Bullitt (not yet)
Do you think your will be doing a tune for Export Bullitt ?

Sponsored

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Been a few days. Any update?
i got my tune and flashed it, feels like theres more below 4k and pulls a lot more linear than before where it kinda felt laggy below 4 just initial impressions so far but it feels a bit more lively so to speak

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
i got my tune and flashed it, feels like theres more below 4k and pulls a lot more linear than before where it kinda felt laggy below 4 just initial impressions so far but it feels a bit more lively so to speak
Thanks.

I can't wait till a few others get dynos to corroborate the results.

Fishhook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Interesting, today was out and at 2,000 rpm she was doing 71kph. So 7,400/2000 is 3.7. 3.7 x 71kph is a magickly 262.7kph or 163.234 mph. So for all intense and purposes, the car should hit the fuel cutoff in 4th.... So this cannot be a coincidence. Pretty much looks to me that the car is geared to hit max speed, 163mph, at redline 7,400rpm, in 4th....

What is further interesting is a similarly geared GT will speed limit (155mph) at 7,000 rpm...
Mr Brett! Finally got a chance to take her back to the airstrip with 3300 on the clock. She will pull right up to redline now at 163. I have no idea why it wouldn't before unless ford made the ECU limit revs before a certain mileage was reached. Mine just stopped pulling at 157 before and that's about 7100, hard to look when your coming to the end quickly. Next up is a tune for next run!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Mr Brett! Finally got a chance to take her back to the airstrip with 3300 on the clock. She will pull right up to redline now at 163. I have no idea why it wouldn't before unless ford made the ECU limit revs before a certain mileage was reached. Mine just stopped pulling at 157 before and that's about 7100, hard to look when your coming to the end quickly. Next up is a tune for next run!
Someone has done 170 on a dyno.
Sponsored