Steeda Suspension Problems

Orange Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A little less than a year ago, I had a boat load of Steeda suspension parts installed on my 2019 GT by a Steeda tech in Valdosta, GA. Parts included but not limited to: Stop The Hop Kit, front and rear sway bars with adjustable end links, billet vertical links, progressive lowering springs, non adjustable struts, caster/camber plates, rear shocks with billet shock mounts, sub frame bushings. When I first got the car back it road hard and stiff but I expected that. Also a little noise, but not too aggravating. Lately however, the suspension sounds have gotten pretty bad and sound like a box of golf balls. I took the car to have it checked out by a well respected speed shop in my area who checked everything and said nothing was loose, everything greased up and my problem was I had Heim bushings…… but why are they acting up now?? Has anyone had a similar experience?
Sponsored

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I'd just reach out to @SteedaTech directly, they're usually on the ball with support when people have issues on the forum.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Bob,

Please call Jamie at 1800 950 0774 & discuss the issues you are experiencing with him. I can also put you in contact with him via email.

He will be the best person to assist you with what you are experiencing.

We look forward to hearing from you,

TJ

OP
OP

Orange Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I’m pretty sure I have his e mail. Thanks

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds good - you can cc me at tim @ steeda if I can help with the communication.

I will send him this thread in advance of your email!

TJ

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
A little less than a year ago, I had a boat load of Steeda suspension parts installed on my 2019 GT by a Steeda tech in Valdosta, GA. Parts included but not limited to: Stop The Hop Kit, front and rear sway bars with adjustable end links, billet vertical links, progressive lowering springs, non adjustable struts, caster/camber plates, rear shocks with billet shock mounts, sub frame bushings. When I first got the car back it road hard and stiff but I expected that. Also a little noise, but not too aggravating. Lately however, the suspension sounds have gotten pretty bad and sound like a box of golf balls. I took the car to have it checked out by a well respected speed shop in my area who checked everything and said nothing was loose, everything greased up and my problem was I had Heim bushings…… but why are they acting up now?? Has anyone had a similar experience?
You're assuming it's the suspension. I'd be willing to bet it's your tires, because your tires are the ever-changing variable.

Plus, you're not actually describing what the actual issues are. "sound like a box of golf balls" means nothing. Do you mean squeaks? Rattles? From where? Under what situation?
Sponsored