Sponsored

Steeda McQueen 20” Wheels... available!!!!

3ZERO3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
As per my previous post.... the Steeda/McQueen wheels will not be for sale to the public!! Too much uproar from the “Edition” owners about Steeda selling all the parts to the public!! They will remain exclusive to the McQeen Edition cars!!! Bummer!!
I must have missed that somehow, too bad, I was lined up to purchase a set
Sponsored

jefffrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
We just need some wheel mfg to step up to the plate and design something similar! The shelbys look ok but i really like the more retro style of the Mcqueen bullitts.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Steeda began with HRE, but somewhere along the line their deal went South and Steeda went elsewhere. I've spoken to HRE on several occasions, and they have the ability (but not the desire, ie, business case) to build 19" and 20" wheels ala SM edition.

We'd love the quality, but hate the price of HRE "McQueen" wheels

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
As per my previous post.... the Steeda/McQueen wheels will not be for sale to the public!! Too much uproar from the “Edition” owners about Steeda selling all the parts to the public!! They will remain exclusive to the McQeen Edition cars!!! Bummer!!
So... just buy the Steeda Special Service Duty 20” wheels. Exact same just no chrome lip.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
So... just buy the Steeda Special Service Duty 20” wheels. Exact same just no chrome lip.
so, @Schwerin so they have the same offsets?? Same widths?? ....I’m workin’ on something else I ran across!! Got lucky thanx to my cousin in California!! He has great contacts!! Seems a guy was getting rid of a set of his track wheels!!!! Got a second mortgage and they are in my garage!!! Will install..soon!!

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
I’m thinking the same thing. The design is also on the Special Service Steeda, so the design isn’t exclusive to the Steve McQueen. The McQueen though just has different color and center cap. That’s why I’m hoping a brushed aluminum with a regular Steeda cap will be available. Should still keep the McQueen owners happy since it wouldn’t be the same exact wheel.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Guys....is the offset the same as the McQueen wheels?? ...I’ll pass on those!! I have others!!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
so, @Schwerin so they have the same offsets?? Same widths?? ....I’m workin’ on something else I ran across!! Got lucky thanx to my cousin in California!! He has great contacts!! Seems a guy was getting rid of a set of his track wheels!!!! Got a second mortgage and they are in my garage!!! Will install..soon!!
Well they are also on a 2018+ with the same brakes the Bullitt has so they must fit our cars. I'd be shocked if they are not the same wheel just repainted. The Police vehicle also was shown off after the Bullitt, so its likely the same wheel. Doesn't make sense for them to make 2 identical wheels but different size/offset.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Nite shot in Stanley Park...should have left my lights on!!! ..
57025AA2-9F7E-44EB-AA82-33E34E99C00A.jpeg

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hey, @Schwerin ....you don’t accept PM’s??? Somebody piss ya off!! Too bad, I have some news....but you’ll find out soon enough!!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Nite shot in Stanley Park...should have left my lights on!!! ..
57025AA2-9F7E-44EB-AA82-33E34E99C00A.jpeg

Looks awesome!! Definitely a good pic to enter as the Pic of the Month in the Pics sub forum on here!

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350