Steeda.com

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The $800 reference is a number thrown own for dramatic affect, its not based on reality or an actual return situation. I’m sorry but the reference to electricity being the only component in that situation is disingenuous at best as well. I can‘t remember the last time I paid a restocking fee on anything, return shipping sure. So the argument is moot, and I’m out. Think I’ll go for a drive.

I don't understand your post. That is all overhead and a cost of running a buisness. Factor all that in and charge what is necessary to cover costs plus some profit. Don't drastically overcharge me piecemeal for such expenses.

The point I am trying to make is this: Do you really think it costs $800 to put a box back on the shelf? Do you think it costs $20 in ELECTRICITY to process an order?

Sheesh!
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
The $800 reference is a number thrown own for dramatic affect, its not based on reality or an actual return situation. I’m sorry but the reference to electricity being the only component in that situation is disingenuous at best as well. I can‘t remember the last time I paid a restocking fee on anything, return shipping sure. So the argument is moot, and I’m out. Think I’ll go for a drive.
It wasn't just thrown around. They charge a 20% restocking fee. If you return a $4000 item you will get charged $800. Not a hard concept to grasp and not being dramatic.

As per the electricity-you just don't get the analogy. That's OK though. Hope your drive was nice. Mine was!

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Both return shipping and restocking fees are real. In my case it was $300 item so yes $60 restocking fee and then return shipping on top. I ended up keeping it and sold on marketplace for a better deal than returning it back. And mind you, I didn’t open the box even, just changed my mind. Anyways, what’s done is done. I am fine with it!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Ban the bot
Sponsored