Steeda.com

COBRA-KI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
I feel I have been Poorly treated by steeda.com. I wouldn't order anything from them that they don't make themselves. It's a nightmare to get a refund or a status on the part or shipment. Been a week now waiting for some sort of communication about where my part is or if it can be canceled.

I edited the title of the thread and some verbiage to show that TJ at steeda has tried to help with my order although it still remains unresolved at this time because I have yet to receive my refund.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Can you be a little more specific? So far, they've been great with me.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
dude, I'm going through this same thing with them right now :-(

I've purchased from them in the past and was pleased with the level of service and communication. This round has not met the bar set with my previous experiences.

OP
OP
COBRA-KI

COBRA-KI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350

I've purchased from them in the past and was pleased with the level of service and communication. This round has not met the bar set with my previous experiences.
Same here. The parts I've ordered in the past were their parts. Now I order something they don't make and try to find out why it's taking so long to either find out if it has shipped or cancel it and they won't answer emails. Get them on phone and they say we are waiting for the company to accept your order then it's we are waiting for the company to accept your cancelation. Why don't you just call them is it seriously that hard?

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
... they won't answer emails.
The only time I've received a response was by using the contact form on their site. Had to use it twice, but they did reply to my emailed response(s) after the second time, until late last week. I haven't heard a thing from them since.

https://www.steeda.com/contact-us

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing - I am on all the emails that are sent through, can you please forward me the emails that you are sending - please forward them to [email protected]

Additionally - picking up the phone in this environment is not as easy as it once was. With employees working remotely & many of them still on furlough - we are at the mercy of the manufacture to get back to us so that we can provide a status update. Also, the volume of orders that we & they are experiencing are also impacting some of the processing times.

Please send me your contact info, order number & I will work to get each one of them addressed.

Thank you,

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Additionally - Steeda Tech & myself are always a private message away!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
give them a chance, covid has everything messed up. ive had orders successfully, several times, warranty parts, no issues. if it isn't as speed as you want it, thats unfortunate but reach out to the forum rep, as they reached out just now. let them fix it.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium

I think in the environment we find ourselves in at the moment we need to cut folks, and company's, some slack. Things happen that are beyond their control. We should realize times are tough for everyone and act with a little patience and understanding. I'm sure Steeda is doing the best they can and as soon as they can fix your issue I'm sure they will.

Sponsored
OP
OP
COBRA-KI

COBRA-KI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing - I am on all the emails that are sent through, can you please forward me the emails that you are sending - please forward them to [email protected]

Additionally - picking up the phone in this environment is not as easy as it once was. With employees working remotely & many of them still on furlough - we are at the mercy of the manufacture to get back to us so that we can provide a status update. Also, the volume of orders that we & they are experiencing are also impacting some of the processing times.

Please send me your contact info, order number & I will work to get each one of them addressed.

Thank you,

TJ
Hey I sent you an email. I was unaware of any body on the forums that could help me with my situation. So thank you alteast for reaching out.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
I think in the environment we find ourselves in at the moment we need to cut folks, and company's, some slack. Things happen that are beyond their control. We should realize times are tough for everyone and act with a little patience and understanding. I'm sure Steeda is doing the best they can and as soon as they can fix your issue I'm sure they will.
Well I'm not going into details, but plenty of slack has been cut

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey I sent you an email. I was unaware of any body on the forums that could help me with my situation. So thank you alteast for reaching out.
Email received and addressing with our sales
Team. Thank you.

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase