Sponsored

Steeda bump steer kit with tension link

SLOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ordered/received my steeds bump steer kit and arms (lower control arm, tension link, bump steer kit) and was wondering after doing a little more reading if this kit is for magneride equipped cars. The Steeda Bullitt have these parts don't they? I'm on the FPP springs and while the 200mm drop is not a lot I kinda think the steering got a little more bump steer that you can definitely feel on a bumpy road. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Ordered/received my steeds bump steer kit and arms (lower control arm, tension link, bump steer kit) and was wondering after doing a little more reading if this kit is for magneride equipped cars. The Steeda Bullitt have these parts don't they? I'm on the FPP springs and while the 200mm drop is not a lot I kinda think the steering got a little more bump steer that you can definitely feel on a bumpy road. Any thoughts?
Did you really lower the car 200mm - seems impossible as that's about 8"; maybe 20mm (about 3/4")?

OP
OP
SLOBullitt

SLOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Did you really lower the car 200mm - seems impossible as that's about 8"; maybe 20mm (about 3/4")?
Yep, 20mm. Fat fingered. I don't think the s550 chassis likes any geometry changes. According to steeda anything over 1/2 inch lowering benefits from the kit.
Sponsored