Sponsored

Steeda Bullitt Tune

Chente04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
IF you ask james there is a tune that has the burble, like the stock tune in the bullitt.
I first got the standard bullitt tune from Steeda by james. I missed the burbles and pops and emailed james about it. Then he sent me a new tune with the burbles and pops.
Great service from Steeda and James
And here I thought we had unique Bullitt mufflers that were responsible for the burbles and pops
Sponsored

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
"And here I thought we had unique Bullitt mufflers that were responsible for the burbles & pops."
I think that feature was OE on the S550 V8 Mustang. Not sure if it started w/the 2015 or the 2nd gen 2018+ models tho. It was part of Ford's 'old school' touch on the newer Mustang. It was kind of interesting when I 1st heard it, but didn't really miss it when the Borla exhaust was installed.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
So are we saying that when Ford say the exhaust was uniquely tuned they meant the exhaust valve timing was uniquely tuned and in fact there is no difference between a GT with active exhaust and a Bullitt, physically at least?

No care either way just curious

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
So are we saying that when Ford say the exhaust was uniquely tuned they meant the exhaust valve timing was uniquely tuned and in fact there is no difference between a GT with active exhaust and a Bullitt, physically at least?

No care either way just curious
Correct. Someone looked up the part numbers shortly after the Bullitt came out and they were the same as a GT. I always wanted to see/hear a video directly comparing a Bullitt with AE to a GT PP1 with AE, but no one ever made one.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yeah, hardware should be the same IMO. The change is in both the intake changes, and tune.

Sponsored

subframe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt 2014 F350
Can you get a Bullitt tune from James or do you have to go through Steeda?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
You can go either route - we are happy to help if you need the tuning device with it!

TJ
Sponsored