Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is primarily a Mustang forum. Just trying to breath some life into this thread, I know it's not coming out until next year summer time-ish (no official date yet). I'm using fan theories, leaks, someone said they have seen art and comments about interviews that they've seen, to see if I can get someone to jump.
With all the members here I know someone knows or at least knows someone that knows. I understands no one wants to blow (the hype is part of the game) it but someone could mention a theory. I don't think I could debate very well as I have never played any of the electronic games (I played the old pen and paper) and it's been a long time since I have read any of the books.
Sponsored

stangbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The only way to save star wars is for episode 9 to be a 2 part movie. The first part must retcon 8 and the second part will be the actual episode 9.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
jj abrams is doing to Star Wars the same thing he did to Star Trek he's destroying it while making fun of it at the same time I hate a hole abrams.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I also have no respect for George Lucas he sells his dream his story he's worked so hard on for huge bucks then has the balls to cry about Disney prostituting it to make as much money as they can off of it.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We can only hope JJ, George and Disney do the right thing.
Rey Dark Lord of the Siths.jpg

Darth Occidere

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
For me, Episode 9's story hinges on two major things - how Leia's storyline is handled and what happens with Luke's influence on Rey or whoever else he interacts with as part of no longer being the last Jedi. That all said, I am sure visually it will be a treat because Episode 7 & 8 have certainly upped the game.

I enjoy them for what they are and don't get to into "being offended" about what was done to the characters, except for Admiral Ackbar. He gave his life and was whisked away in a blink :(

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think JJ is really trying hard to wrap this all up correctly with episode 9. They've been reshooting stuff. I've been watching Youtube channels covering set leaks, design leaks, concept art and story board descriptions. I am worried that a lot will be left on the cutting room floor. Oh what would be cool is a director's cut BlueRay (It wouldn't bother me to watch a 3 hour movie). I guess no teaser until next year, what a bummer.
Rey Darth Lord of the Siths pissed.jpg

Darth Occidere

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
. Oh what would be cool is a director's cut BlueRay (It wouldn't bother me to watch a 3 hour movie). I guess no teaser until next year, what a bummer.
Rey Darth Lord of the Siths pissed.jpg

Darth Occidere
I don't think so the over two and a half hours I sat and watched episode 8 was a waist of time.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I think JJ is really trying hard to wrap this all up correctly with episode 9. They've been reshooting stuff. I've been watching Youtube channels covering set leaks, design leaks, concept
I would be surprised there is re-shooting since I didn't think principal photography was even done yet. If there are any re-shoots, I would expect it next year over the summer. At any rate, we've got a year to wait to see the masterpiece in its final form!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think so the over two and a half hours I sat and watched episode 8 was a waist of time.
I'm saying that if they are doing it right/just then don't hack it up. Don't ruin an opportunity by leaving some good stuff on the floor, put it in there. They have a year.

I would be surprised there is re-shooting since I didn't think principal photography was even done yet. If there are any re-shoots, I would expect it next year over the summer. At any rate, we've got a year to wait to see the masterpiece in its final form!
I've heard that JJ re-shot something in the first act, already. Don't know how true or if we will see it in the finished product. I have my fingers crossed.
Rey Darth Lord of Sith Come.jpg

Last edited:

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm saying that if they are doing it right/just then don't hack it up. Don't ruin an opportunity by leaving some good stuff on the floor, put it in there. They have a year.

I've heard that JJ re-shot something in the first act, already. Don't know how true or if we will see it in the finished product. I have my fingers crossed.
I don't mind watching a movie over two hours if it's done right number 8 was a mess the killing of supreme leader snoke was a direct copy of Darth Vader killing Emperor Palpatine true he was killed differently but it was the same seen.

And abrams is killing off all the original characters Chewbacca is next.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I would say, watch it. Out of all the Star Wars movies I do not own it but I've watched it. A lot of people were not happy with the Solo movie.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Solo is not as good as the original trilogy, but way better than the prequels, by at least 12 parsecs, maybe 14.
Sponsored