Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have an Anderson Composites spoiler to fit to my GT.
the car came without spoiler so there are no holes currently.
The spoiler didn’t have a template so I have been thinking about how to get the positioning right.

I have thought about trying to make my own template but before I wade in I thought I’d ask if anyone has any good advice for getting this right as a mistake would be a disaster. Last thing I want is a wonky spoiler.
0F4E30CF-9B92-42BB-B8EE-0959DC9C0419.jpeg
4A87F472-C442-4AC6-8F74-7B0BDCA74181.jpeg
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
If it uses the standard mounting holes put a wanted add out on the forum. You only need someone who’s removing one / swapping one out to take an old school pencil rubbing of the boot lid holes and edges to do you a favour for a few beer tokens. Even if their stateside, it won’t be expensive to fold the template up and post it over.

Have you tried the manufacturer ? Surely they should have some guidance ?

Good luck :like:

WD :like:

OP
OP
Nevyn

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
If it uses the standard mounting holes put a wanted add out on the forum. You only need someone who’s removing one / swapping one out to take an old school pencil rubbing of the boot lid holes and edges to do you a favour for a few beer tokens. Even if their stateside, it won’t be expensive to fold the template up and post it over.

Have you tried the manufacturer ? Surely they should have some guidance ?

Good luck :like:

WD :like:
Hmm rubbing of a spoiler car that’s between spoilers is a good idea but I think I’d have to be really lucky to find someone doing this in the next week or so. That said nothing ventured, nothing gained so I will ask.
I will also get in touch with the dealer to see if they have any resources such as a set of measurements I can use to verify my markings before I drill.
Thanks for the ideas and for wishing me luck. I’ll probably need a good portion of that.

OP
OP
Nevyn

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
absolutely brilliant.
I’ve saved the PDF now I just need to find somewhere that can print that big.

thanks for the heads up as I didn’t imagine I could get an electronic template due to the size.
Another thought, maybe try someone like GT101 incase they have templates spare - they fitted mine.

Benno
Sponsored