Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
If it was a vert, then yes, Race Red is the only choice. :)

3BDDA045-8BE5-493F-8F65-9BFCAD329BF1.jpeg
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Looks great!! But like 5 seconds after the pic was taken, it looked dirtier I'm sure lol

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
If I'm being honest, because of my human flaws I would have to have one of every color and type to not want another :) A hangar full of auto and manuals of every color, convertible and coupe where I drive a different one every two days and a crew of detail people to keep them pristine, with a pair of CJ drag cars ready to go, is what it would take to say I was completely satisfied.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I owned a black car once. Once. I vowed never again.

But when I was getting ready to order my '15 I did consider black briefly since the car wouldn't be a daily driver and would reside in a garage 99.9% of the time, because nothing looks like black when it's clean. However, Magnetic is the next worst thing to black in many ways. :sunglasses:

Reactions: A7X

Sponsored

OP
OP
DuRsT

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
I hear you guys.

Magnetic and Race Red were my top two picks and neither were available unless I wanted a base GT or EB. There was a GT out in Tulsa if I wanted to ride out there at the time that had Active Exhaust but it was Orange, and the last Mustang I had was kind of a crazy color with the Gotta Have it Green from 2013. I wanted to get back to some a little more basic this time.

The wife has already notified me she will be taking this one when I get tired of it and decide to move on, think I'll special order the next one exactly how I want it. All that being said, I love the car, the way it looks and drives are fantastic.

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'm on my 4th black sports car and "I will not have another one," I've said after each one. LOL

OP
OP
DuRsT

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
I'm on my 4th black sports car and "I will not have another one," I've said after each one. LOL
Said the same thing after my black '04 GT and my black '13 GS350.

Aaaaaand here we sit with a new black 2019 lollllll

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I hear you guys.

Magnetic and Race Red were my top two picks and neither were available unless I wanted a base GT or EB. There was a GT out in Tulsa if I wanted to ride out there at the time that had Active Exhaust but it was Orange, and the last Mustang I had was kind of a crazy color with the Gotta Have it Green from 2013. I wanted to get back to some a little more basic this time.

The wife has already notified me she will be taking this one when I get tired of it and decide to move on, think I'll special order the next one exactly how I want it. All that being said, I love the car, the way it looks and drives are fantastic.
Special order is the way to go if your patience can handle it!

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Nothing more eye catching in a S550 than a RR R

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Said the same thing after my black '04 GT and my black '13 GS350.

Aaaaaand here we sit with a new black 2019 lollllll
Next time order what you want. No difference in price other than for a car a dealer is stuck with at year end or really bad inventory management. And guess how likely those cars are exactly what you would order? Hint: zero percent. Not every dealer is the same but the smart ones like special orders (assuming you don't bail) because they have zero flooring costs, not to mention if you went thru a salesperson on commission, there's a good chance, they've moved on before the car arrives and they have to pay the commission. Lots of turnover in the biz.

Tseg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Once you go white you never go black.

48087829418_70e580e0b0_k.jpg