Sponsored

Some guys seemingly tried to steal my 19 GT

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
You'd have nice ticket to jail. I guess you don't follow law. Some states have a defense law, but you have to physically be in danger and be threatened. Stealing a car would not fit into that. Criminals don't care about getting shot, killed or caught on camera. They really don't care about anyone let alone their own lives. That's why they do the stupid things they do.
When we were kids we had BB gun fights. They really hurt. Some of us had pumps. We promised only to use 2 pumps but you always added in an extra pump or two.
Sponsored

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
Can the mustang be stolen? My 2019 A10 has no steering lock does yours? I can have key off and turn the wheel no problem. My 2019 is converted to a racecar so I'm glad there is no lock so that I can roll it around the shop. But my A10 has about 7 antennas to run the security system. If you unplug one the car will not start. I'm the owner of this thing and my biggest fear is I delete some wire and the car won't start. It was really dumb during my gut and cage install where I would remove something then start the car. remove something start the car. I must have started that thing 20times because it took me 45mins to find out when I disconnected one of the 7 antennas the car will not start. Great system...NOT!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
OK. I am done. No more posts for me on this topic. Either you are being funny...or sarcastic...or you don't know that what I said is absolutely true. I fail to see how the comment may seen to be "trolling", when it is an absolute historical fact that horse theft was punishable by hanging.
There are two types of people in this world. Guys with guns and victims. I made the conscious decision to not be a victim. You know the old saying. It’s better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. However I have learned over the years. A gun should only be produced. As an absolute last resort.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I watched THE GODFATHER again last night - tougher than the rest.
watch Goodfellas and see my idiot family. Joe pesche played my dumb ass cousin.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Wow. Someone would actually kill because of a mustang. just wow.
Well, originally he said it was "OK in red states", but then reversed themselves when someone from Austin replied, something about "fruity drinks". I see you're from El Paso, so I'll need some feedback from the poster-in-question, El Paso might be populated with fruity drink drinkin', non-gun-totin', liberal-sexuals!

I'll be back in a few, going to make a Sea Breeze .... hmm, where'd I put my tiny drink umbrellas ...

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
When we were kids we had BB gun fights. They really hurt. Some of us had pumps. We promised only to use 2 pumps but you always added in an extra pump or two.
Yeah, we did too, I always brought a bag of plastic goggles (my Dad used them in his work), you know, safety first. Hahaha, we did the limited pump rule too, f*** that, I was like 11 pumps right out of the gate - I once dinged this kid in the forehead, and while I was laughing someone on his side shot me in the __tooth__ :cwl:

EPTS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Well, originally he said it was "OK in red states", but then reversed themselves when someone from Austin replied, something about "fruity drinks". I see you're from El Paso, so I'll need some feedback from the poster-in-question, El Paso might be populated with fruity drink drinkin', non-gun-totin', liberal-sexuals!

I'll be back in a few, going to make a Sea Breeze .... hmm, where'd I put my tiny drink umbrellas ...
We love our guns for the most part. I'd just let them steal the stupid car. Would rather deal with insurance on a $40k car than the mental, physical and monetary stress of killing someone.

Just me though.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
We love our guns for the most part. I'd just let them steal the stupid car. Would rather deal with insurance on a $40k car than the mental, physical and monetary stress of killing someone.

Just me though.
And I love my fruity drinks.:blush::champagne::beer:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

Just me though.
Yeah, it's funny how casually badass some people are about killing another human being. I get it, thieves are worthless pieces of shit, but there's a big difference in us all agreeing on that, and killing someone, dead, done. I've read quite a few accounts of LEOs, after they kill someone, it's a long, tough road, some never recover and leave the job.

I suspect, many gun totin' bad motherf****** will wind up pissing their pants or shooting themselves in the foot when the rubber meets the road. :giggle:

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
Yeah, we did too, I always brought a bag of plastic goggles (my Dad used them in his work), you know, safety first. Hahaha, we did the limited pump rule too, f*** that, I was like 11 pumps right out of the gate - I once dinged this kid in the forehead, and while I was laughing someone on his side shot me in the __tooth__ :cwl:
Great story! You can be on my team.

Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
What was this thread about again?

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Yeah, it's funny how casually badass some people are about killing another human being. I get it, thieves are worthless pieces of shit, but there's a big difference in us all agreeing on that, and killing someone, dead, done. I've read quite a few accounts of LEOs, after they kill someone, it's a long, tough road, some never recover and leave the job.

I suspect, many gun totin' bad motherf****** will wind up pissing their pants or shooting themselves in the foot when the rubber meets the road. :giggle:
Guns are all fun and games until you have to draw and fire on a moving target. I'm well practiced with my P229 but I genuinely hope to never have to use it on someone because A: Successfully killing someone is hard, and B: Living with it is even harder. Not to mention the fun hearing damage you get from firing a gun with no hearing protection.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
lol but the car that is sitting waiting has bright tail light targets....I bet they wouldn't even report you shot them out to the police :)

Exactly! Because nothing says don’t take my mustang like murder! Pew pew

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Looks like an apartment complex, so that could explain it. Do you park your 50k Mustang in a guarded garage every time you drive it? Why , why why. Why do people even ask questions like this?

Why are people driving 19 GT’s (40-50k cars) that cannot afford to have them in locked and

secured garages to begin with...? lol.

Like seeing the kid driving around a new kia stinger gt with a Dominos pizza delivery billboard on top of the car. Smart people.
Sponsored