Solving a Drone problem

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
That's the active though. Heard that when it came out. Guess we'll have to wait for non-active videos.
The non active will sound just like the opened valve setup. Its the same system without the valves. Just no way to quiet it down.
Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
here is your solution:

Jones Exhaust MAX Flow Mufflers MF2469

I have the same exhaust you have, and this was recommended from another guy with the same exhaust... i know that drone you are talking about. that will fix it... dual 3" in and dual 3" out... just replace the H pipe with this... obviously your local exhaust shop need to do some minor work... works pretty good with mak cat deletes because is not NASCAR loud with the deletes and the H pipe

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Right but isnt that basically the Xtreme + double H opened up?
From what Corsa has told me, the Extreme and sports all use the sport mufflers, the Extreme kits are only labeled Extreme because of the X or H pipe that comes with those setups. So there is no difference in the mufflers themselves.

stangman09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang

Ask and you shall receive lol. Let me know how you think it sounds. I personally love it!
is this the sport/extreme set up from corsa? How would you compare these to the Borla s-type? I have a car on order and want to have all my parts ready for when it comes in

T123456

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Kona Blue
is this the sport/extreme set up from corsa? How would you compare these to the Borla s-type? I have a car on order and want to have all my parts ready for when it comes in
As per the comments in the youtube video, Corsa active exhaust. Factory manifolds.
Sponsored