Sponsored

Solo Performance Exhaust Pics & Vids

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP Oxford White
Just ordered my cat back. They said I might get it as early as this friday and latest next friday
Sponsored

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
C'monnn OP with the video lol

DaUnit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP Shadow Black
Damn this sounds sexy :headbang:

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Thanks opensesame! It's a start, but this video is old and was posted before the exhaust was finalized. Still hoping for new videos on the actual customers cars. For comparison purposes.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks opensesame! It's a start, but this video is old and was posted before the exhaust was finalized. Still hoping for new videos on the actual customers cars. For comparison purposes.
FYI: It is the exact same set up as sleepless.

Sponsored

sleepless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Guard flavored
Fyi, I would like to hear a video of a current install. By a customer. Not the vendor.
Hey BigCatDan, I'll be happy to take video/sound/pics to your hearts content when I get this installed. Hopefully this weekend. I took a chance bc the unbeatable price, but I know I would've liked more info, so I'll be happy to provide.

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Hey BigCatDan, I'll be happy to take video/sound/pics to your hearts content when I get this installed. Hopefully this weekend. I took a chance bc the unbeatable price, but I know I would've liked more info, so I'll be happy to provide.
Ok cool. Thanks Sleepless. I'm not saying these aren't great. They look good. I just want more info. That's all.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Fyi, I would like to hear a video of a current install. By a customer. Not the vendor.
Your mistaken. I am a customer and not the vendor, I don't sell solo products, I just happen to be their first 2015 ecoboost exhaust. I have given Solo permission to use the video I made.

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your mistaken. I am a customer and not the vendor, I don't sell solo products, I just happen to be their first 2015 ecoboost exhaust. I have given Solo permission to use the video I made.

Well great! I thank you for your video. I still want to hear the shipped product. Your video was uploaded on April 28th. Final fitment wasn't until May 8th. I know because I have an email from them. The product wasn't even avail to ship at that time. Sounds like you may have a pre-production. Which is fine. Now nothing may have change or maybe so. In any case I still hope to hear product that was shipped out. As far as this silly discussion goes, I'm done. Agree or not I just want to compare.

Again thank you for your early video. Now anyone have a current vid? Thanks!

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Deep Impact Blue M/T
They shipped my catback Tuesday and I'm expecting it Friday. I'll post pics when I get it and then will try and do a video as soon as it's installed. I just couldn't pass it up for $450.
Sponsored