Solo Performance 5.0L Mustang GT Mach XV Catback Exhaust Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Solo Performance 5.0L Mustang GT MACH-XV Catback Exhaust Kit (Our quietest version)

Application: 5.0L Mustang GT, Coupe and Convertible

Model Year: 2015-Present

All of us at Solo Performance are excited to bring our 2015 Mustang GT MACH-XV Cat-Back exhaust kit to the Mustang community. This is a full 3” stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust kit that fits both the convertible and coupe. This Cat-Back kit is our quietest version (quieter than our Street-Race catback, Mach-Thunder and louder than our Axle-Back kit) and offers a deep, mean, 60’s muscle car sound without the drone usually associated with free flow Mustang exhaust. This is a “Sound on Demand” exhaust system that produces the sound you want when accelerating or revving but becomes much quieter at cruise speeds. Solo has replaced that annoying cruise speed cabin drone with a comfortable, non-invasive exhaust note through advanced technology and a painstaking R&D process. Solo’s 2015 , 5.0L Mustang GT MACH-XV exhaust kit comes with an 18" long mid X-Muffler and Solo’s rear tunable J-Pipes. These J-pipes are capped off on the end and as the sound waves enter the J-pipe, they bottom out on the end cap and bounce back. Upon the sound wave re-entering the exhaust flow, it collides with the specific Mustang GT drone frequency and cancels it out. The Solo Tailpipe section has been built with ease of installation in mind. The pivotal, telescoping tailpipe assembly gives you an easy way to center the 4.5” tip the first try. You can choose from the standard T304 polished stainless steel tips or upgrade to the black tips. Experience 60`s muscle car sound on the outside and a non-invasive exhaust note on the inside with Solo Performance MACH-XV 3” mandrel bent stainless steel Mustang cat-back exhaust kit…tomorrow’s technology on today’s Mustang GT.

Special Kit Features:

• Front Solo X-Design Muffler
  • Rear J-Pipes to eliminate that annoying cabin drone
  • Rear pivotal, telescoping tailpipe assembly for ease of installation
  • Fits Coupe and Convertible (we were able to thread the 3” pipe through the bracing on the convertible for free uninterrupted flow)

The Mustang GT is loaded with special features. Complete the look and sound with a Solo Performance’s MACH-XV exhaust kit.

Kit Details:

• Stainless steel dual cat-back exhaust kit
  • 3” Mandrel bent, stainless steel exhaust pipes
  • Completely BOLT-ON using only regular tools
  • All hardware included
  • Heavy duty reinforced hangers
  • 4 ½” T304 polished stainless steel exhaust tips with inner bevel ( Your Choice T304 Polished Stainless or Black Stainless)
  • Solo tunable J-Pipes to eliminate drone
  • Mid X-Design muffler 18 inches long specifically designed for the Mustang GT
  • This kit is free flow and uses and X-Design muffler and J-Pipes
  • Our quietest version for the 5.0L 2015 Mustang GT

Kit Pricing:

2015-present Mustang GT MACH-XV cat-back exhaust kit- $943.43 (standard T304 polished tips)

2015-present Mustang GT MACH-XV cat-back exhaust kit- $974.93 (black tips)

To order, please contact:

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
[email protected]
http://www.solo-performance.com

Special thanks to Salim, Yanki, Steve, Rudy, Peter, George, Depak, and Elmer for their time, efforts, feedback, and support during our lengthy R&D process plus filming. We appreciate it very much!

[ame]

Sponsored

Last edited:

BallisticBurrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This has the perfect sound I'm looking for and a great price... a couple questions if I may?

What benefits does this have over a more 'traditional' cat-back system with a X (or H) pipe and individual mufflers?

How much harder is it to install because of the J pipes?

Do you have any installation videos?

I'm comparing this to a 2.5" x-piped Bassani that's around the same price range.
Thank you.

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This has the perfect sound I'm looking for and a great price... a couple questions if I may?

What benefits does this have over a more 'traditional' cat-back system with a X (or H) pipe and individual mufflers?

How much harder is it to install because of the J pipes?

Do you have any installation videos?

I'm comparing this to a 2.5" x-piped Bassani that's around the same price range.
Thank you.
We are glad you enjoy the sound...we LOVE this kit!

The X pipe is actually built into our muffler, so you still get the added flow of the X pipe:)

The J pipes tuck right up. The entire kit is 100% bolt on. We preset them for you. You simply swivel them up and out of site, then tighten the clamp.

We don't have any videos, but you get install instructions attached to your tracking email. Like I said earlier, it is 100% bolt on.

I hope this helps.

Steve

BallisticBurrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
We are glad you enjoy the sound...we LOVE this kit!

The X pipe is actually built into our muffler, so you still get the added flow of the X pipe:)

The J pipes tuck right up. The entire kit is 100% bolt on. We preset them for you. You simply swivel them up and out of site, then tighten the clamp.

We don't have any videos, but you get install instructions attached to your tracking email. Like I said earlier, it is 100% bolt on.

I hope this helps.

Steve

Well I'm sold.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
One more question: Will it ship ASAP or at the december end?
Yeah, along those lines I wanted to ask:

Is this a GP or more like an intro pricing offer? i.e., will there be more discount tiers if more people buy? And should we get on a list (like a GP), or are orders (per the quote above) just going to be processed as they're received?

Awesome product, those final couple of videos made my decision for me. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The will ship right away. The discount will remain 15% for the entire group buy. The prices above are what they will be through December 15, then they go back up to the listed retail price.

dh3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 301a, Auto, Black, Black accent package
Do you offer an axle back set up ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Do you offer an axle back set up ?
We do, yes…videos are not completed for it, but you can order it now. It is very similar in volume to the Mach XV catback, but a touch louder. It is quieter than the Mach Thunder. Pricing is as follows for the axle back:

GROUP BUY SPECIAL: (15% off) $416.08 (Standard tips)
GROUP BUY SPECIAL: (15% off) $441.58 (Black tips)

This can be ordered now as well, and does have the tunable J pipes welded on to them already, just as all of the catback kits do.

Steve

NJ3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
How does the Mach XV compare to the Corsa Sport AB? Quieter, louder or about the same?

Of Wolf and Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT
I got mine in yesterday. Everything out of the box looks great and I'm excited to install it this weekend.

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How does the Mach XV compare to the Corsa Sport AB? Quieter, louder or about the same?
I have honestly not heard the Corsa kit. Our kits have a deep, full, rich exhaust note. It is not a hollow note, as some other kits have. For me to compare to another company would not be fair, as I have not heard this specific kit that they make for this car. I can only say that our kit sounds incredible and has no drone...best of both worlds.

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Status
Not open for further replies.