• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD: Ford Performance Air-Oil Separator

HMushman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
For sale is a Ford Performance Air-Oil Separator for a Mustang GT. Part number: M-6766-A50.

Part was installed for 14,000 miles and removed as the vehicle was sold. Condition like new. All hardware and instructions included.

Asking $90.00 shipped to anyone in the continental US. Part is located in southeast Michigan.

10.jpg
IMG_1815.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG
IMG_1823.JPG
Sponsored

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt
would u ship to toronto? would it fit an 18?

Thanks

OP
OP
HMushman

HMushman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ironically I just moved from Toronto last week! I can help with shipping.

But - I checked the Ford Performance website and they do not list this part as fitting an 18'.
  • Fits 2011-2017 5.0L Mustang GT, 2012-2013 5.0L Boss 302, 2011-2014 5.0L F-150 and 2015-2018 5.2L GT-350 engines
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6766-A50

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt
how come you are moving to The big city?