Sponsored

So this woman with gorilla glue in her hair what am I missing here?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So have you seen the story with the woman with gorilla glue in her hair? That she put in her own hair on purpose. Now she wants to sue cause she cant get it out? Sue who? the maker of the glue cause it did its job? And now she getting praise for championing a cause to tell others to not put gorilla glue in their hair (because apparently others need to be told not to put glue in their hair)? Celebrities are coming to her aide. A go fund me for thousands and thousands of dollars has been raised to give to her... what am I missing from the story. why do we keep rewarding these people.
Sponsored

Last edited:

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Apparently natural selection is not working with these people, so maybe it's time to sterilize these idiots.

Last edited:

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Where are my scissors?

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
You can't fix stupid. Especially with glue.

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
The celebrities seem to jump out of their specialty “ it’s better to be thought stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt”. I use a torch to remove the ice on our ramp outback but it does not have a warning label on it not to use on my hair so if I use it on my hair can I sue and get money and celebrities backing me up??

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I.Q. in the mid-70's, screams, "we believe in science!" Every time the science proves them wrong and has a 2nd grade reading level. She got cheated and only gets $1400 bucks for voting for Demento not the $2000 she was promised. Had to get on the budget and could not afford the good hair spray.

Hairspray sticks your hair to your head and Gorilla glue sticks gorillas to stuff, so naturally it works like hairspray because gorillas are covered with hair. Don't you guys know anything? Geeze.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Personally, I can't figure out what I find more depressing. That this idiot is all over the news or that there are thousands of people that sympathize with her and give her money. Last I heard the gofundme was over $13k. This wasn't even an accident, it was intentional. Our public education has failed for too long and this is a perfect example of the results.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Wow, got to get me some of that glue spray! Way to go GG!

Best commercial ever.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So have you seen the story with the woman with gorilla glue in her hair? That she put in her own hair on purpose. Now she wants to sue cause she cant get it out? Sue who? the maker of the glue cause it did its job? And now she getting praise for championing a cause to tell others to not put gorilla glue in their hair (because apparently others need to be told not to put glue in their hair)? Celebrities are coming to her aide. A go fund me for thousands and thousands of dollars has been raised to give to her... what am I missing from the story. why do we keep rewarding these people.
Come on Briebee, the lady screwed up, made a stupid mistake. All she wanted was assistance in getting it out (which she is getting). The rest is social media. Once it starts to spread there is no stopping it. The celebrities and Go Fund Me are people with some empathy looking to help.

That’s what your missing.
https://www.etonline.com/tessica-br...-her-message-to-the-internet-exclusive-160369

EDIT: Ok, all fixed. We can all move on now.
https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/11/gori...ergoes-surgery-beverly-hills-plastic-surgeon/

Last edited:

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
The internet, news, and social media thrives off of mis-information rumors, and lies.

Tin O' Spam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It reminds me of this, which did the rounds a few years ago.......

• Kathleen Robertson of Austin, Texas was awarded $80,000 by a jury of her peers after breaking her ankle tripping over a toddler who was running inside a furniture store. The store owners were understandably surprised by the verdict, considering the running toddler was her own son.

• Carl Truman, 19, of Los Angeles, California won $74,000 plus medical expenses when his neighbour ran over his hand with a Honda Accord. Truman apparently didn't notice there was someone at the wheel of the car when he was trying to steal his neighbour's hubcaps.

• Terrence Dickson, of Bristol, Pennsylvania, who was leaving a house he had just burglarized by way of the garage. Unfortunately for Dickson, the automatic garage door opener malfunctioned and he could not get the garage door to open. Of course, he couldn't re-enter the house because the door connecting the garage to the house locked when Dickson pulled it shut. Forced to sit for eight, count 'em, EIGHT, days on a case of Pepsi and a large bag of dry dog food, he sued the homeowner's insurance company claiming undue mental Anguish. Amazingly, the jury said the insurance company must pay Dickson $500,000 for his anguish. We should all have this kind of anguish.

• Jerry Williams, of Little Rock, Arkansas, earned 4th Place in the Stella's when he was awarded $14,500 plus medical expenses after being bitten on the butt by his next door neighbour's beagle - even though the beagle was on a chain in its owner's fenced yard. Williams did not get as much as he asked for because the jury believed the beagle might have been provoked at the time of the butt bite because Williams had climbed over the fence into the yard and repeatedly shot the dog with a pellet gun.

• Amber Carson of Lancaster, Pennsylvania because a jury ordered a Philadelphia restaurant to pay her $113,500 after she slipped on a spilled soft drink and broke her tailbone. The reason the soft drink was on the floor: Ms. Carson had thrown it at her boyfriend 30 seconds earlier during an argument. Whatever happened to people being responsible for their own actions?

• Kara Walton, of Claymont, Delaware sued the owner of a night club in a nearby city because she fell from the bathroom window to the floor, knocking out her two front teeth. Even though Ms. Walton was trying to sneak through the ladies room window to avoid paying the $3.50 cover charge, the jury said the night club had to pay her $12,000.....oh, yeah, plus dental expenses. Go figure.

• And, finally, we have Mrs. Merv Grazinski, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, who purchased a new 32-foot Winnebago motor home. On her first trip home, from an OU football game, having driven on to the freeway, she set the cruise control at 60 mph and calmly left the driver's seat to go to the back of the Winnebago to make herself a sandwich. Not surprisingly, the motor home left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Also not surprisingly, Mrs. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not putting in the owner's manual that she couldn't actually leave the driver's seat while the cruise control was set. The Oklahoma jury awarded her, are you sitting down, $1,750,000 PLUS a new motor home. Winnebago actually changed their manuals as a result of this suit, just in case Mrs. Grazinski has any relatives who might also buy a motor home.
Sponsored