2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
2018. I just replaced all the rubber around the car with Michelin 3S AS maybe three weeks ago. No matter, I also got a pancake air compressor with digital tire gauge. Got tired of paying $1.75 at the local gas station to square them up. Might take me 1000 years to break even, but whatever. You can't take it with you.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I use it on my Ford Ranger all the time. Hot here in Houston. Remote start from anywhere is nice. Nice and cool when you get in. Go wade fishing and don't want to carry the key and phone. Stuff the key in a hide spot in the truck lock the door. Get done fishing, use my phone to unlock the truck. It has it's uses. Working out in the garage and the truck is locked parked out front. Always have my phone with me and the key is inside. Just use my phone to unlock the truck and grab whatever I need out of the truck.

Ghost anytime I open the app I see the same thing. Lock/unlock and start/stop engine. Vehicle details to include where the truck is, tire pressure, oil life, etc.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Back on topic, not sure why the kid did not lock the door and leave it running. Maybe he did and they smashed the window???

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like I need more to the story. Better still, a video recording from the location and such.
No one saw anything?

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I actually go to 7/11 sometimes and it's shocking how common it is that people do that. I guess the logic is you're gonna "be quick". Well so can a thief lol

It's super easy to set up, you just download the app on your phone and follow the instructions to activate your car.
yessir all free. Just download the app and then plug your phone into the usb by the shifter (the one in the armrest won’t connect to the apps for some reason) and pull up the app screen and it’ll come up.

someone mentioned up thread about locking and unlocking the car via the app and I just dig around in there and I don’t see where or how to do that. I need to read up on that.

FordPass will show you the location, vehicle health reports and also your fuel level, mileage and oil percentage.
Lock/unlock are two buttons on the main screen when you first log into the app
Long shot, but did you enable the app in the sync settings? If you follow the menu chain through the settings you can find what I'm talking about.
mine is an a10 2019 just set it up yesterday. May delete and re install the car and app. I have no oil life monitor.
D40DFABB-09D6-4FF5-865C-8D61FCD30240.jpeg
Sponsored