Sponsored

So how was your Ford experience today?

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
was served several cups of coffee, so a very enjoyable experience
Since when did we become such coffee addicts? Or was it to steady the nerves of a Ford service?! ;)
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Since when did we become such coffee addicts? Or was it to steady the nerves of a Ford service?! ;)
As you say it was to steady the nerves :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Odd, very odd.

Bought new TPMS Valve Stems for my car, arranged to book in yesterday, all was fine. I then get there, pickup the valve stems, all still fine, wait about 30minutes everyone seems to be crying, lots of pens being thrown paper being thrown etc in the back office, wonder what the fuck is going on. Service desk lady walks up to me shaking explains they can't fit them as they're closing, I questioned why they were closing at 1... She said "No we're closing for good". What the fuck... Jeeeze! I get that this stuff happens, but an entire dealership just going down is pretty crazy, and it's one that had a lot of experts in there who've looked after my car and some of my families cars (Usually use Tempest ford in lichfield for Ford Birmingham). Crazy world :O

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
:lol: pens, paper being thrown?! Seriously?

You must have thought you'd done something wrong?

Reminds me of something out of Fawlty towers!

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Odd, very odd.

Bought new TPMS Valve Stems for my car, arranged to book in yesterday, all was fine. I then get there, pickup the valve stems, all still fine, wait about 30minutes everyone seems to be crying, lots of pens being thrown paper being thrown etc in the back office, wonder what the fuck is going on. Service desk lady walks up to me shaking explains they can't fit them as they're closing, I questioned why they were closing at 1... She said "No we're closing for good". What the fuck... Jeeeze! I get that this stuff happens, but an entire dealership just going down is pretty crazy, and it's one that had a lot of experts in there who've looked after my car and some of my families cars (Usually use Tempest ford in lichfield for Ford Birmingham). Crazy world :O
Holy fuck! Talk about bad timing. Probably one of those things that was a long time coming but sounds like you walked in just as they were being told!

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
:lol: pens, paper being thrown?! Seriously?

You must have thought you'd done something wrong?

Reminds me of something out of Fawlty towers!
yeah, the service desk has a glass window next to it about 15 people in there whilst i was talking to her all having a right rager.

Then went out got some pictures of the car incase BulgeGate happened again lol. came back in, and the service desk ladies both must have just been told, saw a few pens be thrown around and one salesmanjust literally pushed all his paper off the desk, then the service lady came up to me, and was shaking like mad and said they were shutting down :O

At first i though it was like "It's Manders Mustang fuck, hide, get rid of him!!!!" lolololol

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
:lol: made me laugh out loud in the office
Me too! Classic.

"that's the kid from the forums the boss warned us about, fuck FUCK! Why is he here, FUUUCK"

:lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Me too! Classic.

"that's the kid from the forums the boss warned us about, fuck FUCK! Why is he here, FUUUCK"

:lol:
"Fuck it, just close the place, lets not deal with him"...

The owner did pass the servicewoman a note on the back of a napkin (literally) just after I walked in... Maybe that started #ManderGate :lol::lol:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It's the cost of your underseal that finished them off :tsk:
Different dealerships unfortunately. Underseal was at Ford Birmingham, This was Tempest Ford Lichfield.

Mr Wibbles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT550
Haha yea sounds like bad luck sounds funny though.

My dealership is fitting a new bumper to my car after they made the mistake of drilling it when I specifically told them not to.

They have even stated they will give me a car in the time being and say it will take 3 hours to do ( lets hope it's an RS or Edge)

Comms have been good to be honest so will see on Friday if it goes well *fingers crossed*

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Don't spoil a good gag with facts ;)

Bizarre website.
http://www.tempest-ford.co.uk/news/closing-down-sale/39225
This is next to the tab offering a career opportunity. I think their webmaster is having a laugh.
Lol ;)!

And aint it just!!! Career opportunity for the next dealership to take them up, I think they're independent too, which means everythings gonna be sold on the dirty cheap... Was Tempest where [MENTION=14447]Centurion07[/MENTION] got his Mondeo he hated from? If so... Maybe he caused it lol!

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Bugger me, it was too! :eyebulge:

Only just got the remaining grand back a couple of weeks ago as well. No wonder their sales manager gave up phoning me last week to return the V5! :D

Somebody's telling porkies, somewhere...

http://www.lichfieldmercury.co.uk/t...s-of-24-jobs/story-30324988-detail/story.html

You get "forced" off your premises you don't automatically make everyone redundant do you...? Hmmm. Think I definitely dodged a bullet there. Shame for the staff.
Sponsored