Signature Wheel’s GT500 Adventures

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Well Hell, I thought you LIKED black rooves. :-) I was gonna paint it and decide not to. <grin>

But are the colors close to what you had in your mind's eye?
You know my rule of thumb.... If the stripes are black, then the roof can be black. You know... Guardsman blue stripes would probably be a better more traditional look.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2023 F150 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Dam Kent! @Epiphany better not see this..............$$$$$$

Loving the collaborative engine builder avatar. Looks like mine in there too :like:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
If only the forum avatars were larger, Jaime but at least they're larger than some forum software. Hard to see the signatures but the full-size version looks pretty good.

BION, I honestly haven't checked Sarah to see who built my engine motor thingy. :-) (But I did wipe her off and put the cover back on this morning.)

Very drizzly, misty, gray day down this way but it's better than snow. <smile> Glad your fresh flurries are only on the grass.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Well, whaddaya know, shipmate, that's pretty cool and I'm sure T is happy. Glad I could help, Jaime.
Ecstatic brother, thanks so much. I know @Jmeo is at home crossing the days off his calendar now. We might have to keep you on retainer.
Dang, @kilobravo. You should get a commission.

I'm thinking of those wheels, but on a Wimbledon white with guardsmen green stripes 500, but I'm just not sure....
T.…. Is this some kind of a hint about the colors of a thing in which you are having built that goes fast?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Glad I got close then but I did forgot the roof stripes.

As for the retainer, having something to do wouldn't be all bad.

tomster-conversion.jpg

Edit: Added roof stripes.
Im seeing orange... lol.

Now, can you make it a CFTP?

tomster-conversion.jpg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Ecstatic brother, thanks so much. I know @Jmeo is at home crossing the days off his calendar now. We might have to keep you on retainer.

T.…. Is this some kind of a hint about the colors of a thing in which you are having built that goes fast?
No, Mine is rapid red..... I think that the image KB generated in white goes very well with those wheels.

You know me, Im looking for the closest possible to OEM CFTP

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
I should have known, Tom but I did say there were "tinges." <smile>

But adding the wing could be difficult as I'd have to find a photo from the same angle, (or shoot my own, I guess.)

Anyway, yours will be exactly like mine, (if memory serves,) so what we need is a photo from T of a vehicle wearing the wheels you want and I can make that switch more easily than adding a wing to this one. You've already seen zillions of RR photos so what you need is one wearing your choice of wheels.

And speaking of which, what did you think of Jeff's wheels? I thought they were mighty close in appearance to mine. Let me know and maybe I can grab his to put on a photo of mine.

But I do agree with your opinion of WW and GB, it is a good combo even if it's unavailable short of a paint job.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
T: I'm available. <smile>

But for future reference, you might mention to your photographer buddy that you would like him to add a direct "side on" shot during each upcoming photo session and try to make it from the same location and same side each time. That will make for more realistic edits to show potential customers.

The photos don't have to be a direct side on though as long as he uses the same angle and camera location but "side on" does show off wheels the most effectively.

Edit: Giving it some more thought, I think "side on" but a little higher camera location than say dead center. A shot that still shows the hood louvers and hood/roof stripes, if any.

Maybe just a bit higher angle than in this shot.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I should have known, Tom but I did say there were "tinges." <smile>

But adding the wing could be difficult as I'd have to find a photo from the same angle, (or shoot my own, I guess.)

Anyway, yours will be exactly like mine, (if memory serves,) so what we need is a photo from T of a vehicle wearing the wheels you want and I can make that switch more easily than adding a wing to this one. You've already seen zillions of RR photos so what you need is one wearing your choice of wheels.

And speaking of which, what did you think of Jeff's wheels? I thought they were mighty close in appearance to mine. Let me know and maybe I can grab his to put on a photo of mine.

But I do agree with your opinion of WW and GB, it is a good combo even if it's unavailable short of a paint job.
You know I'm just busting your chops. You are very good at graphic arts. You have come a long way.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, bro, I'll eventually get those tinges in future edits. :-)

But things can get pretty discombobulated in a PS document with tons of layers so things like the tinges can be difficult to fix.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, bro, I'll eventually get those tinges in future edits. :-)

But things can get pretty discombobulated in a PS document with tons of layers so things like the tinges can be difficult to fix.
Really, don't worry about it.

Terrance needs to put you on the payroll