Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa@Borla

Threads
Reaction score
Borla Performance Industries (Oxnard, CA)
Website
www.borla.com
First Name
Lisa
Vehicle(s)
-
contest web page header - small.jpg

Enter the Show Us Your Borla Photo / Video Contest today for your chance to win $1,000 & a Trip to the 2017 SEMA Show!! #BorlaContest2017

SHOW US YOUR BORLA® is an online contest for owners of vehicles that are fitted with products manufactured by BORLA® Performance Industries – this could be its world-class exhausts, turbo upgrades, induction systems, individual throttle bodies, air filters, XR-1 Tuner electronic module, and more...https://contest.borla.com/

Panel of Celebrity Judges:

• Dave Kindig – Legendary car builder, designer and star of Velocity's Bitchin' Rides.
  • Cristy Lee – The star of Velocity's All Girl's Garage as well as a presenter on ESPN X Games, MotoAmerica North American motorcycle Road Racing Series on CBS Sports and the Barrett-Jackson Auction on Velocity.
  • Tony Kanaan – An IndyCar driver with NTT Data Chip Ganassi Racing, 2004 IndyCar champion, 2013 Indy 500 champion and Rolex 24 at Daytona winner in 2015.
  • Rj DeVera – The former editor of Super Street Magazine, he consulted on and appeared in the original The Fast and The Furious movie, now works at Meguiar's and is still a legend in the JDM scene.
  • Matt Field – Earning his Formula DRIFT license in 2009, Matt is a regular podium visitor at FD events, finishing second in the 2016 World Championships and promising more for 2017 and beyond.
  • Will Turner – The owner of Turner BMW, founder of Turner Motorsport, leading private BMW race team owner in the world, accomplished race driver, BMW expert but a fan of European cars in general.
  • Myles Kovacs – The co-founder of Dub Magazine in 2000, which developed into special edition cars, wheel design, diecast toys and more. He also took part in The Secret Millionaire TV show.
  • Ryan Millen – An accomplished rally driver and truck racer, the son of Rod and brother to Rhys, this is a fast family with a huge history in motorsport.
  • Will Castro – The star of Velocity's Unique Rides, a car builder to the stars whose successful show has run since 2005.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law. Open only to legal residents of the 48 continental U.S./D.C., 21+ and owner of Borla product prior to 7/5/17. Ends: 12:00 p.m. PT on 9/5/17. Subject to full Official Rules (contest.borla.com). Sponsor: Borla.

contest logo - small.jpg
Sponsored

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Well, I guess technically purchase is necessary... that is unless you can ship me a free system which I will gladly install and participate in the contest. :D

Cool contest though, can't wait to see the entries. Will you all be posting all the entries or just the winners?

OP
OP
Lisa@Borla

Lisa@Borla

Threads
Reaction score
Borla Performance Industries (Oxnard, CA)
Website
www.borla.com
First Name
Lisa
Vehicle(s)
-
Well, I guess technically purchase is necessary... that is unless you can ship me a free system which I will gladly install and participate in the contest. :D

Cool contest though, can't wait to see the entries. Will you all be posting all the entries or just the winners?
In this case it's "no purchase necessary" because you have to have bought a Borla product before the contest start date which was 7/5/17... So you can't buy a system now just to enter the contest. ;) Sorry about that!

Thanks for your interest! We will be posting some of the entries on our social media channels and we will post the winners when they are announced. If you want to check out some of the entries now, check out #BorlaContest2017.

Borla Social Media
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/borlaexhaust
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BorlaExhaust
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.