NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
You would be making even more power from a closed-box CAI.

Because you have LTHs, you've removed the main restriction to power production. So you should be making even more power. Considerably more.

And when you're stopped at a light, you're losing power due to the massive heat going straight into the intake system.
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
What they say ? Cause even the Ford Performance ProCal 4 Calibration With GT350 Cold Air Intake And GT350 Throttle Body Kit is only making 20 hp peak.
They of course claimed their results were good. I was skeptical but bought one anyway and don’t regret it, makes the car feel faster.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
There's no way a no-tune CAI is making anywhere near 26 hp over stock.
Corsa is claiming 20+ with their new CAI. I would like to see a video or another dyno graph.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Corsa is also charging you 2 grand for some noise sooooo.
Best sounding noise imo. I was not calling you out, I was just stating the facts. If anybody claim 20+hp w/o tune, they better have proof.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

askusmc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I went with the Steeda ProFlow closed CAI. It can be used with an oiled or dry filter. It also maintains the oem shape/style only increasing the lid in height.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I went with the Steeda ProFlow closed CAI. It can be used with an oiled or dry filter. It also maintains the oem shape/style only increasing the lid in height.
Keep in mind can't run a flex tune with that. May be a factor for some.

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Cold air intakes are very similar to cat back exhaust mods (resonator/axle back). Some will make a little more power than others. Regardless of the manufacturer quoted hp gains these overall mods are very MINOR in actual gains. Debating everyones opinion (everyone has one) and trying to conclude any real relevance (proof/data) to this discussion is pointless. Spend your money how YOU want to spend your money.... lol.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
So I saw a Ford performance cold air intake on Craigslist but the sell advised that there was no tune included and I went to Ford performance and read that you can’t get a tune without purchasing whole kit.So what do you recommend? What’s everyone else using? Thanks
Hello, you might want to check out our JLT intakes here at www.lethalperformance.com! https://www.lethalperformance.com/j...ld-on-2015-2017-mustang-gt-jlt-ck1517-18.html We also have no tune required PMAS intakes as well. https://www.lethalperformance.com/p...ocity-air-intake-system-no-tune-required.html
Sponsored