Shifter Assembly Bracket - Boomba Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
Guys, I will start by saying I like your products and had a few of them on my Focus ST, but stating "We here at.....found a problem" aka body mounted shifter slop, that is already widely known and been addressed by Blowfish, MGW and Barton. Just kinda overly dramatic like a TV plug for the 10 o'clock news trying to get you to stay up. Just pulling your chain a little, and no disrespect but... Either way some of your stuff is pretty ingenious, including how you built and are able to install your shifter, so I am looking forward to seeing how you address compared to the others currently on the market.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Guys, I will start by saying I like your products and had a few of them on my Focus ST, but stating "We here at.....found a problem" aka body mounted shifter slop, that is already widely known and been addressed by Blowfish, MGW and Barton. Just kinda overly dramatic like a TV plug for the 10 o'clock news trying to get you to stay up. Just pulling your chain a little, and no disrespect but... Either way some of your stuff is pretty ingenious, including how you built and are able to install your shifter, so I am looking forward to seeing how you address compared to the others currently on the market.
Well stated, it appears Captain Obvious is oboard with Boomba I see.:doh:

Carlosa_garcia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB PP 6MT
I am thoroughly enjoying my Boomba shifter and blowfish bracket. Interested to see what you come up with but like previously stated this is not new.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I am thoroughly enjoying my Boomba shifter and blowfish bracket. Interested to see what you come up with but like previously stated this is not new.
Yep, if it's a product that is effective and competitive with what is currently availablle I'll take a very close look.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
Sorry for being so corny with the wording. We know there are new people buying these cars and joining the forums every day so we wanted to portray the info in the same way.

The shifter slop is completely unacceptable and we aim to fix it. That's more along the lines of what we should have said.

Sponsored

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
Is this thing going to be a complete bracket from shifter to trans or is it a chassis mounted bushing?? Btw loving your short throw shifter....ready to spend some more money:thumbsup:

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
How is this different from Steeda bracket

ll Lund ngauge 93 oct tune, MAK cat delete+xpipe res+muffler delete (yes it's loud), Reische 170 Thermostat,JLT intake, AMR 19" wheels, CJ Pony springs, Blowfish trans bracket, Steeda trans bushing, AM 1"spacers ll
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.