Sponsored

Shaky ride after highway trips

Numa210

Numa210
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6MT
I'm not sure if this is normal, but i figured I'd ask you guys first. A lot of my driving is on the highway, and I've noticed that the car has always been a little shaky after slowing down from cruising at highway speeds for 20-30 minutes. Is this normal? I get that the Mustang is no Honda Accord, but it's still kind of strange that my car has been a little shaky even on just flat roads immediately after slowing down from highway speeds. Do any of you guys have this issue or is it just me?
Sponsored

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Define "shaky" in your own words. I commute in mine 100+ miles a day 85% hwy and 15% back roads and I have had no issues with mine before or after modding the susp. BTW GT base here....

OP
OP
Numa210

Numa210

Numa210
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6MT
Well, basically it feels as though the car is going over a small speed bump or a small obstruction in the road, but the road is smooth as can be. It usually happens once I'm in traffic, but then when i give the car some gas, the bumpiness stops, but then once i'm off the gas, she'll start bumping like speed bumps again. It's really weird and has me paranoid. Tire pressure and everything is okay, and other than that issue the car is perfectly fine. It only does it on the highway as well, but only after I've been driving for 20-30 minutes and then hit traffic and drive slowly. Not sure what to make of it

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
Might have thrown a wheel weight or have a torn belt in one of your tires.