5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
This is up there on my list...looking forward to what you all say about the lights once in hand and congrats on getting the tracking #'s finally!
Sponsored

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Well I was going to get the Raxiom tri-bar turn signals but the Opt7 are clearly better and a better price to boot.

Now if only someone could make a rear sidemarker that doesn't die after a month or so...

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Well, mine did not arrive today. No new tracking update, other than they are in transit.

Now if only someone could make a rear sidemarker that doesn't die after a month or so...
This is an easy fix. I've had mine for quite awhile.

magnetticmadness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium OW 10spd
So I am debating on ordering these however I am about to drop the ball on the roush front bumper and from pictures it looks like the roush bumper covers up some of the oem turn signal. Can anyone vouch for that? I really like these turn signals but i want them to fit with my roush bumper.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
So I am debating on ordering these however I am about to drop the ball on the roush front bumper and from pictures it looks like the roush bumper covers up some of the oem turn signal. Can anyone vouch for that? I really like these turn signals but i want them to fit with my roush bumper.
I answered a question on the Opt7 site this morning. Must have been you lol. Even the standard front bumper covers up some of the stock housing. They will fit the Roush bumper.
Got an update on tracking. Mine will arrive today.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I'm not sure which you had problems with but I bought the Diode Dynamics rear side markers they day they were first available and have never had a problem with them.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Tough decision between Opt and DD's sequential turn signals. Hmm...

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Tough decision between Opt and DD's sequential turn signals. Hmm...
IKR! My problem is I don't know Opt and there's a LOT to lights. I don't want to buy some cheap junk for a light housing that is on the front of my car. If you've ever had that experience before, you'll know what I mean. They fog up, crack and just look bad in time. I completely trust DD and know they provide good quality, so might Opt, I don't know. I do like the smooth sequential better than the 3 blink DD has but I'm willing to let that go for the known quality of the housing and bulbs.

Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Just installed some Opt7 LED headlights for my street bike. No problems so far and seem to be good quality

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I'm extremely pissed off!!!

First they've said no international shipping - please send it to someone you know in US and they can forward it to you. So I did...and they canceled my order due the different PP address/shipping address...what a bunch of assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I'm extremely pissed off!!!

First they've said no international shipping - please send it to someone you know in US and they can forward it to you. So I did...and they canceled my order due the different PP address/shipping address...what a bunch of assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't you add an alternate address to your PayPal account?
Sponsored