OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You are comfortably within a crew who are convinced their positions are morally superior, with that assumed moral high ground supposidely giving you the option to be crass, call names and use put downs.
What in the actual f*@k are you on about?
We are arguing SCIENCE not morality.

If you want to discuss morality, please start a thread to cover it.
It’s pretty simple. You’ve repeatedly stated that the previously infected don’t need vaccinating. The evidence quite clearly shows a distinct benefit in doing so.

NOBODY CARES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT and we aren’t judging you from a moral standpoint for your continued persistence in refusing to accept that you’ve been proven wrong. You’ve even been proven wrong by the sources you cite.

A person could argue that your continued refusal to accept defeat might actually be a moral failure. I don’t think it’s that at all.
I think you just don’t understand the subject matter well enough to have an opinion that’s worth a damn.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Hello; In an honest discussion you do not just assume that which is not said or written. Especially if the intention is to have a worth wile discussion. It is not my job to write out every possible detail. The experience has been that even when I do go into detail, you come back with the same sort of twist and spin.
What you literally wrote about "flat earth" used in teachings was pretty cryptic and could be taken many ways. So what exactly did you teach in these "flat earth" lessons? Be honest.

I do understand an honest discussion is not your intention. You are comfortably within a crew who are convinced their positions are morally superior, with that assumed moral high ground supposidely giving you the option to be crass, call names and use put downs. Truth does not have to count unless it supports your point of view. This comment you made is a prime example;
"Flat earthers and anti-vaxxers (including the vaccinated anti-vaxxers) are pretty much in the same mentality group ... "

By any reasonable definition a person who took the shots voluntarily as I did, can not be an antivaxxer. I get that it is I have dared to question the need for the naturally immune to have the shots. No questions are allowed in the push to have "all" get the shots. It is comply totally without question or be branded.
I call it like I see it, which is highly based on what and how you literally write stuff.

My view is anyone who got vaccinated then constantly tries to minimize the benifits and throws misinformation and faulty logic around against the vaccine (which is proven to be benificial, even to recovered Covid people) is a "vaccinated anti-vaxxer". If you don't like my definition, then too bad.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; In an honest discussion you do not just assume that which is not said or written. Especially if the intention is to have a worth wile discussion. It is not my job to write out every possible detail. The experience has been that even when I do go into detail, you come back with the same sort of twist and spin.

I do understand an honest discussion is not your intention. You are comfortably within a crew who are convinced their positions are morally superior, with that assumed moral high ground supposidely giving you the option to be crass, call names and use put downs. Truth does not have to count unless it supports your point of view. This comment you made is a prime example;
"Flat earthers and anti-vaxxers (including the vaccinated anti-vaxxers) are pretty much in the same mentality group ... "

By any reasonable definition a person who took the shots voluntarily as I did, can not be an antivaxxer. I get that it is I have dared to question the need for the naturally immune to have the shots. No questions are allowed in the push to have "all" get the shots. It is comply totally without question or be branded.
What in the actual f*@k are you on about?
We are arguing SCIENCE not morality.

If you want to discuss morality, please start a thread to cover it.
It’s pretty simple. You’ve repeatedly stated that the previously infected don’t need vaccinating. The evidence quite clearly shows a distinct benefit in doing so.

NOBODY CARES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT and we aren’t judging you from a moral standpoint for your continued persistence in refusing to accept that you’ve been proven wrong. You’ve even been proven wrong by the sources you cite.

A person could argue that your continued refusal to accept defeat might actually be a moral failure. I don’t think it’s that at all.
I think you just don’t understand the subject matter well enough to have an opinion that’s worth a damn.
Hello; I think anyone can compare the two posts and determine for themselves which is loaded with emotional comments. Same can be said for my ability to understand the topic, others can read and decide for them selves.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello; I think anyone can compare the two posts and determine for themselves which is loaded with emotional comments. Same can be said for my ability to understand the topic, others can read and decide for them selves.
There was nothing emotional in my comment. Again you completely misunderstand what‘s right in front of you.
I was stating observable facts.
Youve been shown to be wrong.
You refuse to see it.
You’re no different to the flat-earther who thinks he knows more than the experts in their fields.
That’s a demonstrable fact. Not an opinion.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; Here is a good example of how things go in a typical spin and twist reply. Look at my comments which I quote. In no way did my comments suggest the actions implied in the very twisted response.
I guess you don't have a sense of humor either, huh?

The thing is (and what makes it funny) the things you come up with are akin to flat-Earth conspiracies.

You must have been a hoot in class...for sure.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Wut?

You have refused and ignored all calls for an 'honest' rational discussion here. YOU, not anyone else. You would not know a worthwhile conversation if it bit you.

You are the one bringing emotion into this thread. You, not anyone else. Emotion drives you forward and consumes you. You take everything personally to the Nth degree.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Thought this article was interesting.

“Yes. Very messed up. Lying to people, in general, is a bad thing. But doing it when it’s about something as serious as COVID-19 is even worse.”

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
It's funny that you think it's "a hoot" because in your head those ideas are mutually exclusive / contradictory.

But they aren't. :)
Hello; So does this also apply to other things. Say a person can still be a vegetarian if they eat meat?
I took the vaccine shots before the mandates as a personal choice, no mandate, and you guys call me and antivaxxer.
Sponsored