Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
When they analyzed the data, the researchers found wide variations in viral load within both vaccinated and unvaccinated groups, but not between them. There was no significant difference in viral load between vaccinated and unvaccinated, or between asymptomatic and symptomatic groups.
Don't confuse the forced jabbers with facts.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Even if one assumes the vaccinated are less likely to catch covid, we seem to just talking about how long until they catch it because it seems all but assured everyone will eventually have it. Couple that with similar viral loads and the case gets even weaker for forced vaccinations. I don’t get it.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covi...ar-between-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people

When they analyzed the data, the researchers found wide variations in viral load within both vaccinated and unvaccinated groups, but not between them. There was no significant difference in viral load between vaccinated and unvaccinated, or between asymptomatic and symptomatic groups.
The article also says:
" The findings underscore the continuing need for masking and regular testing alongside vaccination, especially in areas of high prevalence, the authors wrote. "

" Vaccines have been shown to be highly effective in preventing severe disease, hospitalization and death from COVID-19. For example, as of mid-September, 41 out of 49 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 at UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento were unvaccinated. "

^^ Why do you think they said that? What is the bottom line solution to ensure people can handle an infection, regardless if it's a first time infection or a reinfection?

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
In the coming few months it is rumored that the climate will change to a colder pattern for much of the western world.

We're eating up the planet just as fast as we can
And it's a big lie
Getting bigger all the time
It's a big lie
Yeah the truth is hard to find
In the big lie
Ooo, Yeah
It's a big, big... big, big... big, big lie
Such a big, big lie

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I went to the Cincinnati Bengals VS the Green Bay Packers game today. Very unusual game where the kickers missed a bunch of field goals. Made the game very exciting.

There was no Vax card requirement or negative test required. The stadium was sold out with very few no shows.

I's guess 1% or less were wearing masks. I suggest you not come to Ohio or Ky if you are fearful of unvaxed non mask wearing public.

The world felt normal for a few hours today and I enjoyed it.
Glad you enjoyed it.
Also Kentucky…..
Edit: on the bright side, it’s quite possible that half the population of Ky have now had the virus. So there’s that I suppose.

EEE6D24D-6423-457A-BB41-F566864D9063.png

C8036649-80D2-4EA1-B21E-7C644731F0FD.png

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
what is the point on an individual level to force vaccinations on people?
To keep them out of hospital beds if nothing else. That shit costs money. So, even if you think it’s having no impact on you directly, it most certainly is and it’s mostly avoidable.

The vaccine seems to have little effect on herd immunity, so I just don’t understand the point.
Um…what makes you say that?
We already know that breakthrough infections are “rare”.
Even if half the vaccinated people were still susceptible to infection, that would still be bridging the gap toward herd immunity.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello; You seem to keep forgetting he has had and recovered from the covid19 virus. He has already faced the risk of being really F-ed up or dead.
Is that how you see it?
You think the vaccine poses a significant health risk and therefore don’t think he should be subjected to any further risk?
Can you explain the mechanism by which the vaccine will subject him to anything that Covid hasn’t already?

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
We generally pay for our own health care services. Some want single payer......

Ummmm, the fact that jabbed people are spreading the virus.
Yes, it’s called insurance is it not?

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What? can't vilify Ohio? It's the "Cincinnati" Bengals as in Cincinnati Oh.
It wasn’t vilification, it was a statement of fact. You know, numbers and stuff…we used to be able to look at them objectively.
Here‘s some figures from Ohio if it makes you feel more comfortable. Just need to keep in mind the disparity in population numbers and maybe a range of other variables.

3EA1CA49-0921-4E7E-BC93-51CF0540978D.png

FFE98AD3-06A3-4C82-9459-288C4D468667.png

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
so does that also mean, that you will stay the hell out of the states that outlawed vaccinations/passports and masks?!?

because according to everything you typed, the entire population of Florida/Texas/et all, should be dead soon…

…askin for a friend 😬
Typical extremist tabloid response.

But, the answer to your question would be yes at the moment. But remember if you do live in those states you may find travel very difficult outside of the US. Now you will undoubtedly respond with a parochial 'why would I want to travel out of the US' but believe it or not some people will for family, business or holiday reasons. I was in France 2 weeks ago and a US couple were unable to go into a restaurant because they didn't have the required digital data to confirm their vaccination as the state they were from had failed them in the record keeping.

Nothing in my post suggested anything of the sort about the likely hood of death in the states you mention. Silly comment really.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Hello; What I find of interest is there is not any refuting my contention the those with natural immunity are in at least as good a state of immunity as those with shots. The argument presented is about protocols and policy. Any person ought to be free to choose the shot or reject the shot, even the unvaccinated who have not had the infection.
The naturally immune ought to be in the same boat as those with the jabs in terms of any certification. They (naturally immune) do not need the shots, but should be free to take them if such is their own choice free from threats and mandates.

Back before the goal posts were changed when I got my shots the card was a personal record and not needed for anything. Now you say even my card is not good enough. I will have to jump thru hoops to get some sort of certified proof. My mother kept my birth certificate. I still have it. Eleven years ago I mover to a different state and needed some proof at a government agency. Showed the original BC but it was rejected. I had to pay and order a certified copy from my birth state. Guess what it was the exact copy of what I had. This for sure has nothing to do with science.

Let me remind again. The shots are considered "leaky". We vaccinated do get infected. We do shed virus when infected. We do get very sick and some do die. The vaccines are no better than the naturally immune, maybe not as good. Yet in some convoluted way only the sots are acceptable. It is a power and control issue at this point in general. There is some valid argument for the unvaccinated to get the shots, but not for the naturally immune to be forced to do so.
A line was crossed when recommendations to get the shots became mandates with punishments attached to get the shots.
You didn't respond to the questions in my post but just had a little rant again about natural immunity. Here it is again for you. Need a yes or no answer please.

What is your policy advice. Vaccinate or not after natural infection, because as a government there has to be a policy. It cannot be open ended, get vaccinated if you feel like it - far too woolly. So do you advise people to NOT get vaccinated if they had COVID - when they then later die of COVID that is going to look like a pretty brave policy, and I can assure you bravery and medicine / lawyers make poor bedfellows.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Hello; try telling that to the naturally immune who have to get a shot or lose a job.
You really don't listen or understand what is posted. You have had it explained OVER and OVER again why this is the case WITH data and yet you ignore it.
Sponsored