sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
CDC COVID Data Tracker

Hello; I have been away from the web for some days. My modem failed. You all racked up over 20+ pages so it took a while to catch up. I did a quick read thru so did not look to closely at everything.

I did like the banker bit. Seems the banker is still doing the Heads I win, tails you lose thing. So not big changes.

I checked the CDC site above again this morning. I look at the graphs of cases and deaths for age. The case number continue to fall according to CDC and the deaths remain low. There was the peak back in August. From that source things are looking better.

For better or for worse I am back.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Your jab symptoms were FAR worse than my covid symptoms. I thought it was a 24 hour mild cold.
But now I have a card allowing me to go places and do things without side eyes and mass judgment...insanity. Saw a movie at a theater this weekend and once everyone is seated, no masks worn. It's all dumb.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
But now I have a card allowing me to go places and do things without side eyes and mass judgment...insanity.
So far in KY it is the honor system. I had covid, you had the jab, we both should be safe.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
But now I have a card allowing me to go places and do things without side eyes and mass judgment...insanity. Saw a movie at a theater this weekend and once everyone is seated, no masks worn. It's all dumb.
Hello; College football is back with fans in the seats. Many tens of thousands this past week.

Sponsored

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Same as mask "mandates" in restaurants and bars. As long as they are at full capacity, what's the point? You wear a mask walking inside the establishment - the safest part of your experience, then sit at a crowded bar, take off your mask, and spend a few hours drinking, eating, talking and laughing. Silly

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Same as mask "mandates" in restaurants and bars. As long as they are at full capacity, what's the point? You wear a mask walking inside the establishment - the safest part of your experience, then sit at a crowded bar, take off your mask, and spend a few hours drinking, eating, talking and laughing. Silly
No way to eliminate risk, can only mitigate it.

If the rules allow the bar to be crowded, agree it's useless and symbolic. However, if the tables are spaced out by 1.5 meters min, then the only ones that should be directly affected by drinking, eating and talking are other occupants of that table. Risk to occupants of other tables is not eliminated, but it's mitigated by distance. When walking to your table, you're not distanced.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153

If the rules allow the bar to be crowded, agree it's useless and symbolic. However, if the tables are spaced out by 1.5 meters min, then the only ones that should be directly affected by drinking, eating and talking are other occupants of that table. Risk to occupants of other tables is not eliminated, but it's mitigated by distance. When walking to your table, you're not distanced.
Restaurants here in the US are all full capacity (afaik), there's no spacing anymore.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Restaurants here in the US are all full capacity (afaik), there's no spacing anymore.
Maybe where you live. Here they cannot keep staff so many sections are roped off.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
My first vax was Moderna, felt lethargic just for a day. Second was Pfizer, zero symptoms.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

But....In my brain this is what I see. Table 1 has the vid. Wait staff delivers food or takes order and now had a nice hand full of the vid. Wait staff doing their job goes to another table and now hands them that hand full of the vid. If it was as contagious or as terrible as some lead us to believe, we would all have had it by now because of interactions like this right? But it's not because (again just my understanding) it's a percentage game. % for wait staff to get that hand full. % for that hand full to get to other table. % for other table to get it even after being handed to them. In gaming life when farming for an item, there is a percentage rate that the thing that has the item even spawns, then another percentage rate if you get the specific item you want. It means you wont get that item unless you make it your day job to get it. Am I at least partially correct in this?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
My first vax was Moderna, felt lethargic just for a day. Second was Pfizer, zero symptoms.
Wait, you can mix them? So you're Moderzer vaxxed.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
CDC COVID Data Tracker

Hello; I have been away from the web for some days. My modem failed. You all racked up over 20+ pages so it took a while to catch up. I did a quick read thru so did not look to closely at everything.

I did like the banker bit. Seems the banker is still doing the Heads I win, tails you lose thing. So not big changes.

I checked the CDC site above again this morning. I look at the graphs of cases and deaths for age. The case number continue to fall according to CDC and the deaths remain low. There was the peak back in August. From that source things are looking better.

For better or for worse I am back.
First post after being gone and it includes a 'put-down' aimed toward me.

Hypocrite