Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
But....In my brain this is what I see. Table 1 has the vid. Wait staff delivers food or takes order and now had a nice hand full of the vid. Wait staff doing their job goes to another table and now hands them that hand full of the vid. If it was as contagious or as terrible as some lead us to believe, we would all have had it by now because of interactions like this right? But it's not because (again just my understanding) it's a percentage game. % for wait staff to get that hand full. % for that hand full to get to other table. % for other table to get it even after being handed to them. In gaming life when farming for an item, there is a percentage rate that the thing that has the item even spawns, then another percentage rate if you get the specific item you want. It means you wont get that item unless you make it your day job to get it. Am I at least partially correct in this?
Boils down to discipline in my brain. Wait staff wear masks and wash their hands (or use sanitizer) between orders. If they do that, they mitigate risk by using common sense. If they don't they spread COVID by being undisciplined. Most of what I'm seeing back home (States) is from a lack of discipline (accompanied by a bunch of whining and blame game).
Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Only 4 states have mask mandates. No states have capacity restrictions. A few cities (like NYC) require proof of vaccination to enter restaurants, bars and indoor music, sports venues.
If only 4 states require masks, what's the reference for this discussion? Europe?

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Wait, you can mix them?
Sure can. I chose 2 approved vaccines while others chose to goto livestock supply store to get horse dewormer, voluntarily ingest it, with blindness being a potential side effect. What a wonderful world eh ?

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
No one is keeping track. Our son got J&J back in late Mar - last month he got 2 doses of Moderna as he felt it was better protection against delta.
I had no idea. So I could go get more vaccine shots whenever I want as long as they're available? Oh dang, now I see some people having problems because of getting like 50 shots. Why isn't it being tracked? I mean, my doctors office tracked my shots. But I could go to the mall and get other shots if there isn't a linked database. How many "vaccinated deaths" are because of too much vaccine I wonder.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I had no idea. So I could go get more vaccine shots whenever I want as long as they're available? Oh dang, now I see some people having problems because of getting like 50 shots. Why isn't it being tracked? I mean, my doctors office tracked my shots. But I could go to the mall and get other shots if there isn't a linked database. How many "vaccinated deaths" are because of too much vaccine I wonder.
Add lack of integrity to lack of discipline (and whining and blaming). There we have it.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Boils down to discipline in my brain. Wait staff wear masks and wash their hands (or use sanitizer) between orders. If they do that, they mitigate risk by using common sense. If they don't they spread COVID by being undisciplined. Most of what I'm seeing back home (States) is from a lack of discipline (accompanied by a bunch of whining and blame game).
But all washing hands and/or using sanitizer does is reduce risk more, not eliminate it right? So while smaller, the chance of wait staff giving some vid to another table is still there. I'll just keep cooking my own food lol.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I'm pretty sure it's tracked by the health department in your state. Maybe there's no limit to how many you can take but isn't that dangerous?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
But all washing hands and/or using sanitizer does is reduce risk more, not eliminate it right? So while smaller, the chance of wait staff giving some vid to another table is still there. I'll just keep cooking my own food lol.
Can't fault you for deciding to cook your own food. Everyone has a different risk threshold. Objective is to reduce risk to a level that is generally acceptable. Same was true of sanitation rules pre-COVID.

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
No one is keeping track. Our son got J&J back in late Mar - last month he got 2 doses of Moderna as he felt it was better protection against delta.
Well if he's doing great then more power to him.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I'm pretty sure it's tracked by the health department in your state. Maybe there's no limit to how many you can take but isn't that dangerous?
I would think so. Too much cake can kill you, and cake is yummy.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Up here, Health Canada is recommending just 2 doses, unless your underlying health conditions warrant a potential 3 dose. Otherwise it's still recommended to wear masks indoors, and practice proper hygiene.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I was at a friends house in NC this past weekend and we had a discussion about the vax. He was telling me how one of his close friends, very healthy.... got covid after having both shots and was at the icu for a week. He made it though, doctors said if hadn't gotten the shots he would of not made it.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Can't fault you for deciding to cook your own food. Everyone has a different risk threshold. Objective is to reduce risk to a level that is generally acceptable. Same was true of sanitation rules pre-COVID.
I'm also a very picky eater so home cooking kills cross food contamination issues as well. And from scratch things like pie crusts and pizza crusts and sandwich bread are just way better tasting! Although you're in Europe and they do food better over there. LOVED my Germany work trip 2 years ago.
Sponsored