Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
It wasn't Mexicans who they said were going to rape white women, although they do have dark skin.......

Yes definitely racist reasons for making it, and really all drugs, illegal. Except for the drug that is really bad.....alcohol.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
It wasn't Mexicans who they said were going to rape white women, although they do have dark skin.......

Yes definitely racist reasons for making it, and really all drugs, illegal. Except for the drug that is really bad.....alcohol.
No, it really was. Hurst ran fake stories about hoards of high Mexicans coming across the border to rape and pillage.

Jazz musicians too I suppose...

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I NEED to know your opinion on interracial marriage
I'm white and 2 of my daughters married Black men.....
I have several mixed race grand children that I would kill for.

Does that answer your question?

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Quinine is also used to flavor tonic water! I love a G&T, so I'm probably immune to malaria :crackup:

Marijuana is illegal because of William Randolph Hearst (Citizen Kane). Hemp-based papermills were a threat to his logging/papermill interests. He lobbied the government to make hemp illegal. This was also backed by a racist smear campaign run in his newspapers that detailed an epidemic of reefer crazed Mexicans raping white women. Can't make this shit up...
What's pretty cool about malaria is that what makes you sick is a parasite given to you by the mosquito. Its actually pretty interesting how it happens. I haven't figured out what about quinine does, but it is an anti-biotic and prevents the parasite from laying eggs in you lol. It has a very interesting history on its discovery. I didn't know that it was water and you probably are are immune lol.

Nothing unifies people together like racism, fearing mongering and money. Lol thats so stupid. Lobbying should be illegal. Similar instance happened with cocaine and crack cocaine, being "tough" on crime but only focusing on one area.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
What's pretty cool about malaria is that what makes you sick is a parasite given to you by the mosquito. Its actually pretty interesting how it happens. I haven't figured out what about quinine does, but it is an anti-biotic and prevents the parasite from laying eggs in you lol. It has a very interesting history on its discovery. I didn't know that it was water and you probably are are immune lol.

Nothing unifies people together like racism, fearing mongering and money. Lol thats so stupid. Lobbying should be illegal. Similar instance happened with cocaine and crack cocaine, being "tough" on crime but only focusing on one area.
Where did I put my DDT?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
We are all descendants of black Africans.

(Well, maybe that one bible guy excluded)
Did not know Noah was black.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase