K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
What does that even mean?
I'm not going to say it, but it's all over.

It's my body I can do what I want. Unless it is a mood altering chemical.

Planned parenthood is a clue.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
So killing a human life is ok, but using cocaine is not?

You are the horses ass.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I also don't think you're any authority on the topics of science, medicine, or a woman's body
The first 2 maybe, but the 3rd, I do know my way around that.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I had two, but the wife wasn't very happy.....

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Your dedication is truly amazing... I know that I could never have had that focus
Hello; it was part of a long term hobby I started in 1959. Keeping freshwater tropical fish. I di some undergrad course work with the fruit flies. The wingless types. I ordered some from a science supply company ( Maybe Carolina Biological Supply). Any way you can order the plastic vials, stoppers, mesh to insert in the vials and even a dry food. It is just keeping up with starting a new vial every couple of weeks or so.
The surface feeding fish loved to eat them. clean live food. Bettas found them just bit sized. So it was not a plan to keep the flies just to have flies. I also kept some of the carnivorous plants and the flies worked well for the pitcher plants.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
negative on the EV's; I'm going to sip dinosaurs and listen to the pipes until ICE's are anachronistic as I'm getting to be
Hello; I do not plan on an EV myself. I am old enough to likely not have to face the choice. Hope I will be able to keep an ICE going. Read an article stating that Volvo has restructured their company around EV's. That they have somehow farmed out the ICE part of the company and no longer have an ICE component as part of the company. I guess they will still use some ICE engines for a while.
The current issue of my car magazine is entirely devoted to EV and the tech behind them.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
1619792697868.png

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I'm not a time traveler.

Why is caffine OK and cocaine not? Both are addictive to a point. Only one works for us as we age.
They are both alkaloids which is why they have the "ine", just like morphine, nicotine, ephedrine, quinine (this one prevents malaria), or dopamine they have similar structures (organic molecule with a Nitrogen). Not really sure about the history of why cocaine was deemed illegal but it is still used medicinally in limited use. Hard to say why, because you get into the 'War on Drugs' which is a whole different thing. It is still used for surgery but its not allowed for recreational use. I can see why some would say the isolated form can be bad but if you are using the coca the leaves I can see why its not an issue. It is one of the stimulating alkaloids like nicotine and caffeine.

You could make a similar argument as to why is marijuana illegal, but just like many of the laws they are enacted with ulterior motives and don't make sense. Similar issue with coke and cocaine, they are the same thing essentially but yet one will get you a disproportionate longer sentence getting caught with coke than cocaine. Coke's use is heavy in the "urban city" and cocaine in the "suburbs." Its pretty obvious why its that way

Last edited: