Schroth QuickFit Pro - On a 2018?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thank you pilotgore! I’ll definitely reach out to you if I encounter any problems on the install.
Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Thank you pilotgore! I’ll definitely reach out to you if I encounter any problems on the install.
Sounds good!

I just got off the phone with HMS Motorsports who I bought my harnesses from. I just bought the 2018+ conversion pieces so I don’t have to swap receivers in the backseat everytime I take my son for a ride. $180’ish for driver and passenger shipped. Thanks for the tip!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Sounds good!

I just got off the phone with HMS Motorsports who I bought my harnesses from. I just bought the 2018+ conversion pieces so I don’t have to swap receivers in the backseat everytime I take my son for a ride. $180’ish for driver and passenger shipped. Thanks for the tip!
I placed my order with HMS today and a few hours later a representative contacted me and said that they couldn’t make the harnesses in any color for the 2018+ for a week or two. I told them I was ok with that. Just FYI, in case they didn’t share that info. with you.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I placed my order with HMS today and a few hours later a representative contacted me and said that they couldn’t make the harnesses in any color for the 2018+ for a week or two. I told them I was ok with that. Just FYI, in case they didn’t share that info. with you.
Maybe they're waiting on a different piece for your setup because they already shipped my conversion pieces. Maybe I'm just lucky. Thanks for sharing though!
Sponsored