Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Very nice Dennis!
Thanks Jay :cheers:

Looking good I would love to hear how you like the bushings.
Thanks Jaime, I'm taking it out on Mulholland Hwy this Sunday on a meet and cruise we have planned so I'll get a good feel how well the bushings work on keeping the car planted on the curves and allowing the power to get to the wheels more without any wheel hop. I'll post up my reviews for everyone.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Looking good I would love to hear how you like the bushings.

[MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] Good Morning Jaime. I love the feel of the car with the bushings in. The car feels so much more planted and stable. feels like the entire car moves as one solid piece now. Ride is still comfortable although you do notice the extra stiffness which is expected. Since the whole rear cradle was out I went with the BMR BK0047 Rear cradle bushing kit rather than the CB005 Cradle lockout kit. Would highly recommend these :cheers:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Latest Round of Mods Completed!

Current Round of mods just installed: Whipple 10 Rib Race Belt System w/ 3.625 Pulley; ATI 10 Rib Harmonic Balancer; MSD Fuel Pump Booster; Whipple High Flow Intercooler Pump; TSS Billet Oil Pump Gears; MMR Crankshaft Gear Billet Lower; MMR Head Cooling Mod; McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch; McLeod Billet Steel Flywheel; ARP Flywheel to Crankshaft Bolts; McLeod High Volume Clutch Line; Ford Racing TI-VCT Roller Pilot Bearing; MGW Race Spec Shifter; MGW Weighted Grabber Shift Knob w/ 6-speed Logo; DSS Carbon Fiber Driveshaft; BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop; DSS 800HP Rear Axles; BMR BK047 Bushing, Rear Cradle Polyurethane (Red);; BMR TCA045 – Vertical Links, Rear Lower Control Arms, Delrin; BMR BK055 – Bearing Kit, Lower Control Arm, Rear; BMR BK049 – Bushing Kit, Differential, Polyurethane (Red); BMR FC003 – Camber Bolts, Front, 2.5 Degrees Offset; Steeda S550 IRS Subframe Alignment Kit; Trucarbon Coolant Reservoir Cover; Trucarbon Radiator Cover; GT350R Steering Wheel; Custom Alcantara Shift Boot, E-Brake & Monogrammed Padded Armrest Cover.

BMR BK049 Rear Cradle Bushing Going In

BMR BK049 Installed

Making room for New DSS CF Driveshaft

Rear Cradle w/ BMR BK047 & BK049 Installed

Making Room for BMR BK055 lower Control Arm Bearing Kit

BMR BK055 lower Control Arm Bearing Kit Installed

Lower Control Arm Re-Installed

Rear Cradle w/ New Bushings & DSS 800HP Driveshafts

DSS 800 HP Driveshafts

Making sure all the DSS Halfshaft Bolts Have Fresh Locktite

Rear Cradle ready for Car w/All the New Goodies Installed

DSS Carbon Fiber Driveshaft

Out with the Old & In with the New

DSS halfshafts w/ All Bolts Removed and Locktite added

Going Back In!!!

Finishing Touches by Mike at Hillbank Motorsports

So far I love all the new items. The rear cradle bushings make such a big difference. Taking car out this weekend on a couple of cruises to brake everything in and then it goes back in on Tuesday for new brake mods :D

As always a big THANK YOU to Nick [MENTION=15762]Nick@HillbankMotorsports[/MENTION], Mike and the whiole gang at Hillbank Motorsports for doing such an incredible job on this last round of mods and taking such good care of the car for me :cheers:

Last edited:

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Why not do the cradle lock out as well? To me that was well worth the money you pay.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Why not do the cradle lock out as well? To me that was well worth the money you pay.
Since I went with the BK047 Rear Cradle Bushings no need to do the Lockout Kit. It's my understanding that the cradle lockout works great if leaving the factory rear cradle bushings in. Since the entire cradle was already out of the car it made sense to just replace with the new bushings

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Since I went with the BK047 Rear Cradle Bushings no need to do the Lockout Kit. It's my understanding that the cradle lockout works great if leaving the factory rear cradle bushings in. Since the entire cradle was already out of the car it made sense to just replace with the new bushings

On a side note... You're up early!

Sent from my iPad using Fingers

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Normal morning hours for me :headbonk:

Fair enough. I have to work this morning because of an activity at one of our UK sites and they have no concept of decency for people on the US west coast... [emoji849]

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Idk how I read over that.

On a side note... You're up early!

I hear that, I'm up late! Getting off work as we speak but instead of sleeping, cars n coffee this morning seems much more important :headbang:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Idk how I read over that.

I hear that, I'm up late! Getting off work as we speak but instead of sleeping, cars n coffee this morning seems much more important :headbang:
Couldn't agree more...we'll have plenty of time to sleep later in life when we are to old to drive :doh: getting ready myself to head out in about an hour for a local cars n coffee. Have a great day in that beautiful car of yours :cheers:

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Dam dude, simply awesome! Wish all you guys weren't so far away so I could cruise wit you. I was in Napa a week and 1/2 ago, not to sure where that is in relation to you. The wife and I drove to Fresno to tour the mothership (Whipple of course lol) and I got to shake Dustin's hand so that was cool. Met Mike as well, nice to put a face to the guys and would have been cool to meet a few of you guys as well.

Anyway, I'll be tuned in to what's next.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Dam dude, simply awesome! Wish all you guys weren't so far away so I could cruise wit you. I was in Napa a week and 1/2 ago, not to sure where that is in relation to you. The wife and I drove to Fresno to tour the mothership (Whipple of course lol) and I got to shake Dustin's hand so that was cool. Met Mike as well, nice to put a face to the guys and would have been cool to meet a few of you guys as well.

Anyway, I'll be tuned in to what's next.

[MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] Thanks Jaime! Hopefully one day I'll make it up to visit Whipple as well. Would love to meet he crew and see the "Mothership". Car goes back next week for some new rotors, pads and powder coat the calipers to get ready for new wheels due in few weeks :clap2: If you're ever out in SoCal t let me know so we can hook up and go on a cruise :thumbsup:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] Thanks Jaime! Hopefully one day I'll make it up to visit Whipple as well. Would love to meet he crew and see the "Mothership". Car goes back next week for some new rotors, pads and powder coat the calipers to get ready for new wheels due in few weeks :clap2: If you're ever out in SoCal t let me know so we can hook up and go on a cruise :thumbsup:

Awesome can't wait to see your setup. I just got my calipers back from powder coat yesterday and will be installing them in the next week or so with Rotor Pro's drilled & slotted (painted black hubs), Carbotech ceramic F&R pads and Steeda SS brake lines. Still waiting on the rotors to ship but I have everything else.

I'll be the BMR LCA bearings first and put all this back on when re assembling.

If I'm ever in So Cal I will definitely contact you but I'll have to ride bitch in your car because I don't see myself driving all the way out there lol.

Looking good my friend!

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Sub'd!