SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Do you notice any supercharger/louder whine now with the new ram air set up Dennis?
With the new Ram Air hood I noticed a huge difference in hearing the Whipple whine :D. I pretty much am able to hear it all the time now where with the stock hood I would only hear it in WOT. I didn't notice any increase after doing the ram air portion of the hood.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
GOALS GOALS =)
[MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION] Good Morning Rio :cheers: Being here in Cali with our 91 octane we are a little more limited then our friends who have 93 octane available. With that said I am using a full can of VP Racing Octanium in each tank of gas based off Dustin's testing. My ultimate goal would be 750 Rwhp or as close to as possible here in Cali. I'll be leaving my car with Hillbank in a week or so for them to do data logging and work with Whipple to get it dialed in as best as possible. I currently have the 3.625" pulley and just bought the 3.5" pulley as well to see which setup will provide the best results. I have a station close to me that sells 100 octane racing fuel but I cant see myself paying $8.99 / gal for my daily driver :frusty: I will keep you up updated on results and outcomes. Looking forward to seeing the progress on your install and your feedback from that first Whipple drive :cheers: Be good my friend :thumbsup:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
[MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION] Good Morning Rio :cheers: Being here in Cali with our 91 octane we are a little more limited then our friends who have 93 octane available. With that said I am using a full can of VP Racing Octanium in each tank of gas based off Dustin's testing. My ultimate goal would be 750 Rwhp or as close to as possible here in Cali. I'll be leaving my car with Hillbank in a week or so for them to do data logging and work with Whipple to get it dialed in as best as possible. I currently have the 3.625" pulley and just bought the 3.5" pulley as well to see which setup will provide the best results. I have a station close to me that sells 100 octane racing fuel but I cant see myself paying $8.99 / gal for my daily driver :frusty: I will keep you up updated on results and outcomes. Looking forward to seeing the progress on your install and your feedback from that first Whipple drive :cheers: Be good my friend :thumbsup:

Morning, can't sleep lol. Anyways yes i know sucky 91. and e85 is out of the question :doh: But yes I do have VP racing gas station next to our house 101 oct pure lol and i wanna enjoy the stock whipple pulley and 91 and get that pulley down and octane and maybe to save $ ill give the octanium a try. I am good with 700 to the wheels hellcat killer lol. Waiting for the opg and sprocket to come then we will do the installation. Wish i could make it to fabulous ford but its my daughters birthday weekend but hope you guys have fun and hope to get that july cruise going soon. :cheers::first:

Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Morning, can't sleep lol. Anyways yes i know sucky 91. and e85 is out of the question :doh: But yes I do have VP racing gas station next to our house 101 oct pure lol and i wanna enjoy the stock whipple pulley and 91 and get that pulley down and octane and maybe to save $ ill give the octanium a try. I am good with 700 to the wheels hellcat killer lol. Waiting for the opg and sprocket to come then we will do the installation. Wish i could make it to fabulous ford but its my daughters birthday weekend but hope you guys have fun and hope to get that july cruise going soon. :cheers::first:
Sounds like a good plan for your build. I recently found the Octanium on sale for $12.85 per can which was on sale but still a great price:

https://www.twocycleguys.com/search.aspx?searchterm=octanium

Understand not being at FFF, enjoy every moment of your daughter growing up. Family always has to come first :cheers: I'm trying to get something finished by tonight on the July cruise that I'll send to you. Most likely we will have enough to make up the flyer :shrug: Hope you have a great day!

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Never really liked the Ruby Red or DIB, because most of the time they are too dark. But, in the Sunlight, they look great. Especially like the way your hood tint compliments your body. So you gave up the spacers for wider wheels. The fender alignment with them looks good. You didn't lower it? Also noticed your stick-on wheel weights show up in the sun. Do you think a coat of black would help? And, your window tint looks very well done!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
With the new Ram Air hood I noticed a huge difference in hearing the Whipple whine :D. I pretty much am able to hear it all the time now where with the stock hood I would only hear it in WOT. I didn't notice any increase after doing the ram air portion of the hood.
Awesome bro!
Enjoy. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Never really liked the Ruby Red or DIB, because most of the time they are too dark. But, in the Sunlight, they look great. Especially like the way your hood tint compliments your body. So you gave up the spacers for wider wheels. The fender alignment with them looks good. You didn't lower it? Also noticed your stick-on wheel weights show up in the sun. Do you think a coat of black would help? And, your window tint looks very well done!
[MENTION=8271]JWS[/MENTION] I had the spacers on with my factory PP wheels. These are the test set of the new Project6gr wheels that were used for a photo shoot so I didn't bother lowering the car on with my KW V3's since they were just on the car for a few days. When my set comes in I will lower it to match the new wheels and tires. For the final sets that come in they will have the weights color matched for the wheels to blend in better. Thanks for the comments on the hood and window tint. What color is your S550?

Last edited:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Dennis

How do you like the CarboTech pads?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Dennis

How do you like the CarboTech pads?

[MENTION=11627]gsxr1300[/MENTION] Hi Jason, I love them, stop on a dime when or if needed to great to have with the extra Whipple power. I only but them on the fronts as it was explained to me that you don' need them on the rears and you don't want the rear's stopping as quick as the fronts or you risk the rear end with the IRS fishtailing out on you. One reason why they didnt go with larger brakes in the rear :shrug:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What did you use on the rear?

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
What did you use on the rear?
Was recommended to keep factory pads. With the Carbotech on the fronts and the factory pads on the rear I feel no pulling, dragging or other issues other then stopping much quicker.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
cool thanks

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby