Salvaged title already.

DML25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I just realized its a tech too. Why is it Californians will settle to pay so much?

SHELBY GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
That car could've gotten total because it wasn't his the previous owners fault. The insurance company probably didn't want a fight on their hands. If it went to auction and sold for $40k that's probably a wash with repair costs.

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
I just realized its a tech too. Why is it Californians will settle to pay so much?
Let's not confuse asking price with selling price.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Not really, Ive been following the ADMs locally and the ones with really crazy markups didnt move the cars, most it seems were eventually sold for much lower than originally asked.

A lot of speculators/flippers fall into the trap and will end up losing their ass on it (same goes for the dealers that bought other allocations for a decent ADM)

Sponsored

geb78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
I thought to total a car the repairs generally need to be in excess of 50% of the value of a car?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Each insurance company uses their own set of conditions, the end goal is to minimize cash out of pocket for the insurance company In this case pay out-auction value may have been better than repair

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
This ought to be interesting to see how it pans out. I wish them nothing but the best on this sale but based on the ad, this seller might be in for a bit of an awakening.
It will be on craigslist next year and he will repost every week. Craigslist has become nothing but flippers posting as owners but are dealers in disguise. I used to find deals when craigslist first come out but now it's rediculous what people ask for there cars, most are higher than autotrader so that's where I buy from now. I see used 15 gts higher on Craigslist than what it was new. Auto trader same on S550 so that's why I bought my 16 new found on autotrader just checked 8 cyl manual trans within 100 miles price lowest first and my baby showed up first lol...

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Not really, Ive been following the ADMs locally and the ones with really crazy markups didnt move the cars, most it seems were eventually sold for much lower than originally asked.

A lot of speculators/flippers fall into the trap and will end up losing their ass on it (same goes for the dealers that bought other allocations for a decent ADM)
I feel bad for the people who where tricked into paying ADM then try to sell their car fit y over msrp used
Sponsored