Sponsored

Sales bollocks

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
I too was torn between Velocity Blue and Need for Green. Went for NFG in the end and glad I did.

Car.png
Oh yes, I love the colour as do I like Velocity Blue and Orange Fury in the flesh. I'm just hoping to find a fully optioned GT in the dealer network so I can have the Recaros, Magneride and Custom Pack (don't care whether 2, 3 or 4) with a manual. I think it will be tricky though and I may need to sacrifice on the Magneride or Recaros.
Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
What are the monthly pcp payments on a mag ride auto custom pack 3 like? Retail is over ÂŁ50k, so even at 0% they are probably fairly steep right? If they were ÂŁ450 a month I would be all in.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
What are the monthly pcp payments on a mag ride auto custom pack 3 like? Retail is over ÂŁ50k, so even at 0% they are probably fairly steep right? If they were ÂŁ450 a month I would be all in.
It could be ÂŁ450 a month but you would need to put a hefty deposit in for that kind of monthly payment.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
It could be ÂŁ450 a month but you would need to put a hefty deposit in for that kind of monthly payment.
Do you think ÂŁ5k would be enough or am in cloud cookoo land?

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
Do you think ÂŁ5k would be enough or am in cloud cookoo land?
ÂŁ5k would equate to reducing monthlies by about ÂŁ140 per month on a 36mth 0% pcp.
(Ie ÂŁ5k/35)

Benno

Sponsored

mikeyw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C Class
Just noticed Lookers and Stoneacre doing the 0% deals. Also with good GMFV figures in the pcp deals. These two factors have made the monthlies very affordable.

I’ve wanted one of these cars so much, I made the first post in this section of the forum back in Aug 2014. But since then I’ve had kids and blaa blaa it all became a bit unaffordable with rubbish finance offers.

These new deals are great news. However I just bought a 2019 Civic Type R earlier in the year so aren’t really in the position to change yet. I was set to keep the Civic 4 years, so this has really thrown a spanner in the works.

What’s the chance these deals been around about this time next year. I’m guessing no one has any idea.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Just noticed Lookers and Stoneacre doing the 0% deals. Also with good GMFV figures in the pcp deals. These two factors have made the monthlies very affordable.

I’ve wanted one of these cars so much, I made the first post in this section of the forum back in Aug 2014. But since then I’ve had kids and blaa blaa it all became a bit unaffordable with rubbish finance offers.

These new deals are great news. However I just bought a 2019 Civic Type R earlier in the year so aren’t really in the position to change yet. I was set to keep the Civic 4 years, so this has really thrown a spanner in the works.

What’s the chance these deals been around about this time next year. I’m guessing no one has any idea.
The 0% will certainly help shift a few unsold cars (and upset some who have recently bought a new Mustang on the 7.9% previous Apr) but I would imagine it will eventually apply to 2020 models too in a few months once they see how many cars it shifts.

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Has anyone seen a car with a ceramic interior? How did it look in your opinion? If you order a different colour interior do you miss out on the custom pack leather wrapped console and knee pads?

Better off sticking with black seats?

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone seen a car with a ceramic interior? How did it look in your opinion? If you order a different colour interior do you miss out on the custom pack leather wrapped console and knee pads?

Better off sticking with black seats?
My mate had a 2017 Platinum White with the ceramic seats and they really worked well with the exterior. Personally, a white exterior is the only colour I’d contemplate ceramic seats with.

Benno

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Thanks. Only asking because I can't find a car with both magneride and Recaros, so I will need to compromise in some way.

Plenty of manual custom pack 2 cars in Velocity Blue, Orange Fury, Shadow Black, Magnetic Metallic and Oxford White.

There is a Velocity Blue manual available with Magneride but it has ceramic seats. The only other Magneride I have found so far is Magnetic Metallic with the chrome window trim and silver wheels. Can't decide if either of those are worth going for or perhaps focus on a car with Recaros (black and white), or just get a custom pack 2 in any colour.

Sponsored

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Only asking because I can't find a car with both magneride and Recaros, so I will need to compromise in some way.

Plenty of manual custom pack 2 cars in Velocity Blue, Orange Fury, Shadow Black, Magnetic Metallic and Oxford White.

There is a Velocity Blue manual available with Magneride but it has ceramic seats. The only other Magneride I have found so far is Magnetic Metallic with the chrome window trim and silver wheels. Can't decide if either of those are worth going for or perhaps focus on a car with Recaros (black and white), or just get a custom pack 2 in any colour.
Hmmm, velocity blue with white stripes might well work with ceramic...........

eg: Introduce yourself!!!. :like:

Benno

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
Trying to sort a new deal and chop mine in but I’m struggling to get a car with Recaros the dealer is saying I can’t have Custom Pack 2 with Recaros is that right ?

I really want the Recaro seats as the standard seats look naff and offer bugger all support. I was annoyed I couldn’t get them as an option on the previous version when I ordered mine.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Trying to sort a new deal and chop mine in but I’m struggling to get a car with Recaros the dealer is saying I can’t have Custom Pack 2 with Recaros is that right ?

I really want the Recaro seats as the standard seats look naff and offer bugger all support. I was annoyed I couldn’t get them as an option on the previous version when I ordered mine.
Dibs on Parts off yours that don’t fit a 2019!

Custom pack 2 includes the heated and cooled seats and sadly the recaros aren’t heated or cooled, go figure, so cannot be combined.

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
Dibs on Parts off yours that don’t fit a 2019!

Custom pack 2 includes the heated and cooled seats and sadly the recaros aren’t heated or cooled, go figure, so cannot be combined.
The current online configurator allows me to spec Recaro seats with Custom Pack 2 so I was hoping this was an acceptable addition.

Sadly I have to have one that’s in stock so I’m limited on the options to some degree albeit I think we are close to agreeing a deal !

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Can anyone tell me if Oxford White is a flat colour or has some pearl in it?
Sponsored