Sponsored

Sales bollocks

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Well, I managed to find a 2019 Mustang GT that qualifies for the 0% Ford Finance deal and I have exchanged my Bullitt order for it. It's not quite the colour I wanted (I wanted Orange Fury or Velocity Blue) but it has the spec I was looking for. It's at the docks right now and should be with me in 2-3 weeks.

Oxford White Manual with Custom Pack 2, Recaros and Magneride. Yeah!

The only 2019 car in stock on the 0% finance offer that I could find with both Recaros and Magneride.

I didn't intend to do a finance deal but I like the flexibility this gives me although I will have to hold off extensively modifying it while under contract.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Ordered mine today too in Orange fury on 0% deal too with loads of added options !

Now got to return my car to standard pronto !
What is the spec and options on your car? I wanted orange so badly but they didn't have one in a manual with Magneride and Recaros through Trust Ford! :crying:

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
What is the spec and options on your car? I wanted orange so badly but they didn't have one in a manual with Magneride and Recaros through Trust Ford! :crying:
same here I couldn’t get those either albeit I’m awaiting a price for retrofitting of recaros by the dealers.
I’ve had Custom Pack 2, black roof, black stripes, and front parking sensors as options.

my monthly payments are also dropping slightly too so what’s not to like.

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
same here I couldn’t get those either albeit I’m awaiting a price for retrofitting of recaros by the dealers.
I’ve had Custom Pack 2, black roof, black stripes, and front parking sensors as options.

Nice. This is the price of the Recaros on the Ford Performance website: $3,947! Let us know if the dealer can do you any better.
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-63660005-MF

Parking sensors aren't standard? What do they look like if they install them? Are they body colour or matte black and stick out?

black roof and stripes sounds like a great combo with the orange fury. Did you go for an auto or manual?

Sponsored

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes

Nice! Can’t wait for the build thread to start........ Should be epic :like:

Benno

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
Well, I managed to find a 2019 Mustang GT that qualifies for the 0% Ford Finance deal and I have exchanged my Bullitt order for it. It's not quite the colour I wanted (I wanted Orange Fury or Velocity Blue) but it has ever spec I was looking for. It's at the docks right now and should be with me in 2-3 weeks.

Oxford White Manual with Custom Pack 2, Recaros and Magneride. Yeah!

The only 2019 car in stock on the 0% finance offer that I could find with both Recaros and Magneride.

I didn't intend to do a finance deal but I like the flexibility this gives me although I will have to hold off extensively modifying it while under contract.

Ford credit are actually ok with modifications while under contract.

i specifically phoned up and asked before even going to the dealers to look at any cars.

The only real caveat is that if you decide to give the car back at the end of the contract it must be in as delevered condition, so all mods will need removing
Nice. This is the price of the Recaros on the Ford Performance website: $3,947! Let us know if the dealer can do you any better.

Parking sensors aren't standard? What do they look like if they install them? Are they body colour or matte black and stick out?

black roof and stripes sounds like a great combo with the orange fury. Did you go for an auto or manual?

Front parking sensors are not standard, rear sensors and rear camera are standard.

So I just always reverse in to places, never miss not having the front sensors then :)

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Ford credit are actually ok with modifications while under contract.

i specifically phoned up and asked before even going to the dealers to look at any cars.

The only real caveat is that if you decide to give the car back at the end of the contract it must be in as delivered condition, so all mods will need removing
This must be limited to Ford Performance parts only which is totally understandable. I cannot imagine that Ford is okay with a PCP owner strapping on a Whipple or Procharger to their car and remapping it. Steeda UK informed me that their remap voids the Ford UK warranty as well. In any case, good to know that we can do at least a little bit to the car.

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
This must be limited to Ford Performance parts only which is totally understandable. I cannot imagine that Ford is okay with a PCP owner strapping on a Whipple or Procharger to their car and remapping it. Steeda UK informed me that their remap voids the Ford UK warranty as well. In any case, good to know that we can do at least a little bit to the car.

Put the Ford authorised Roush supercharger and map on then, you keep all warranty and everything.

But with regard to ford credit I specifically asked about all third party aesthetic, mechanical, and power mods and they said fine as long as they were made aware, they were ok with it.

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Put the Ford authorised Roush supercharger and map on then, you keep all warranty and everything.

But with regard to ford credit I specifically asked about all third party aesthetic, mechanical, and power mods and they said fine as long as they were made aware, they were ok with it.
Wow, that's pretty cool.

Not a fan of the Roush given it has no water cooling or intercooled solution, but nice to know it's possible.

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Not a fan of the Roush given it has no water cooling or intercooled solution, but nice to know it's possible.
Huh? All Roush superchargers are watercooled through a built in intercooler that then flows to an external heat exchanger?

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia

I’ve gone for a manual again. The A10 was really appealing until I saw the videos and I think the constant flicking between gears would drive me insane. Plus I’ve always hated driving autos.

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Huh? All Roush superchargers are watercooled through a built in intercooler that then flows to an external heat exchanger?
Ok. I thought they were old school style roots blowers with no intercooling solution given the threads on here talking about heatsoak and IAT issues.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Ok. I thought they were old school style roots blowers with no intercooling solution given the threads on here talking about heatsoak and IAT issues.
Heatsoak and high IATs may still be an issue, even with an intercooler and heat exchanger. Depends really on what you're doing and what the ambient temps are.

For regular street driving, the base cooling works well. Take this to a track where you beat on it for 20+ minutes and you will experience heatsoak and high IATs.
Sponsored