S650 Headlights for S550 Mustangs

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Just saw this today. I’m not a fan but for those that like the look of the S650 headlights, here you go.

Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
I like some of the features of these but wish they looked a little better.

Sponsored

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Cool features but don't love the look. Also.. didn't realize you had to take the front bumper off to replace headlights lol.

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
Hahaha, I love it. Will it fit a M1?

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
2 things I am not a fan of on the s650s .
The audi looking head lights and the dash screens just dropped on the dash and called good. So these are not for me . But I am sure some like it but I'll pass.
Besides if Ford was looking back at the fox body as with the screen . Why not 4 👀 looking headlights for the "running lights "

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
2 things I am not a fan of on the s650s .
The audi looking head lights and the dash screens just dropped on the dash and called good. So these are not for me . But I am sure some like it but I'll pass.
Besides if Ford was looking back at the fox body as with the screen . Why not 4 👀 looking headlights for the "running lights "
I feel the same way. I am so not a fan of the dash screens that an S650 purchase is not even on my radar until the mid-model refresh a few years down the road when hopefully they will revise the dash with an option for "real" gauges, or least make the instrument screen look more built-in instead of just having an iPad taped to the dash. If that doesn't happen, then I'll be shopping for a low mileage S550 M1.

Not a real fan of the headlights either. They don't bother me the way the dash screens do, but there's no way I'd want to add that look to my '15.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I feel the same way. I am so not a fan of the dash screens that an S650 purchase is not even on my radar until the mid-model refresh a few years down the road when hopefully they will revise the dash with an option for "real" gauges, or least make the instrument screen look more built-in instead of just having an iPad taped to the dash. If that doesn't happen, then I'll be shopping for a low mileage S550 M1.

Not a real fan of the headlights either. They don't bother me the way the dash screens do, but there's no way I'd want to add that look to my '15.
I'm old . I am fine with the use of screens Ford just dropped the ball with the s650. The headlights look out of place with the rest of the styling, to me anyways I'm sure others love it.
Sponsored