Sponsored

S550 Saleen 302 White Label

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I don't think it looks horrible. I do kinda like it. I just think that it's too far off from the original design. It's very aggressive which I like, but I also think that it takes a lot of cues from the new dodge charger. personally when I look for body mods I like them to be more subtle or an enhancement of the design and styling language, maybe different colors like more black less Crome. That usually make for a more aggressive look .I feel as though they took the car to far away from the original design. I don't think it looks bad at all just to different for my taste. Especially make the tail lights a 2 bar instead of 3 bar, that's just classic mustang.
I agree for the most part. I like some of the styling cues, but they're just disproportional. Like the wing just looks real thick and very outdated. I think they were going in the right direction with some of the front, but making the opening too skinny makes it more Camaro and less unique.

And yeah... the 2 bar lights just look odd. Leave the classic tri-bar alone.

One thing I will say, that orange paint looks awesome though!
Sponsored

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
They're nice looking but I wouldn't pay almost $53k for an exhaust and some style upgrades. Same reason I didn't go with a Roush RS2, just exhaust and styling. It looks like Saleen just slapped on a wing and front grill inserts, at least Roush changed the bumpers out. Other than that, same stuff- interior jazz up and badges, catback, wheels, graphics.

For $53k you could have ordered a base GT350; which is a much better car overall for the money.
:thumbsup::clap2:
:amen:

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
all that drama and all those $$$$$'s and they still have that ugly rod holding the hood open?

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Dang loving that Grill... Must have fursure... cant wait for saleen parts to comeout

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
The Black Label is pure awesome.

Perfect.

Except... Complete laziness with the taillights. What the heck?

Just block one off?

How about crest a custom set and do two horizontal?

Anything but this.