Rumor is, 4 door Mustang is coming.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Did you really just bring back a nearly two year old dead thread just say you were right about the Mach-E? Why? Are you trying to stroke your ego, get attention, or are you "just saying"? Rumors and claims are such until proven true or false.

This is silly and nearly juvenile.
I disagree. I think bringing back this post is relevant. It's not about the Mach-E. It's about the expansion of the Mustang name from a model to a brand. This really wasn't much a a discussion of it back in 19' but there is plenty of it now. Are the rumors true? Who knows at this point. That's why we are here discussing it.

And by the way, the negative and childish comments about Lloyd are not necessary. We are all entitled to our say even if it means bringing back a two year old post.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Did you really just bring back a nearly two year old dead thread just say you were right about the Mach-E? Why? Are you trying to stroke your ego, get attention, or are you "just saying"? Rumors and claims are such until proven true or false.

I guess everyone is entitled to their say except you ?

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Tesla's market share was down last month and financial analysts are saying it is entirely due to the Mach E. Mach E is really a competitor (size, function) for the Model X but quite a bit cheaper and with doors that open normally. Tesla has a hard road ahead as the big boys get into the market.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
@$$ was even worse...
Ford doesn't care about the opinions of current/prospective Mustang buyers. Y'all aren't gonna buy this vehicle anyway no matter what they called it. To the CUV buying public 'Mustang' makes them drool or have good vibes. Hence the namenclature.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Ford doesn't care about the opinions of current/prospective Mustang buyers. Y'all aren't gonna buy this vehicle anyway no matter what they called it. To the CUV buying public 'Mustang' makes them drool or have good vibes. Hence the namenclature.
I must be exceptional, because I'm looking to forward to the betterhalf's Mach E GT Performance that will replace her GC SRT. Anyways, if SHE'S happy, I at least am catching less shit.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Tesla's market share was down last month and financial analysts are saying it is entirely due to the Mach E. Mach E is really a competitor (size, function) for the Model X but quite a bit cheaper and with doors that open normally. Tesla has a hard road ahead as the big boys get into the market.
Aye aye Captain.

Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I would go another step further and say that if not for the Mustang on the front and back, nobody on this forum would care nor would there be comments like “ugly AF”. I’m sure there are people here who don’t care for the styling of the Bronco, but aren’t going out of their way to bring it up.

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
My sincere apologies for taking Lloyd’s comment the wrong way.

I didn’t mean to say or imply his or anyone’s opinion didn’t matter. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions and I truly believe this is a necessary discussion regarding the Mustang’s future as well. Again, I mistook the tone of his comment for bragging and I’m sorry.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LSchicago

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0

Not why I posted here. Just goes to show how much has changed in 2 years.

OP
OP
LSchicago

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
My sincere apologies for taking Lloyd’s comment the wrong way.

I didn’t mean to say or imply his or anyone’s opinion didn’t matter. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions and I truly believe this is a necessary discussion regarding the Mustang’s future as well. Again, I mistook the tone of his comment for bragging and I’m sorry.
No worries. I'm actually happy that Ford is bringing a 4 door coupe to market. It will help keep the 2 doors that I buy more profitable for them. I myself will not buy the 4 door coupe, or the Mach E.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Mach E is really a competitor (size, function) for the Model X
Wrong. It's a competitor of the Model Y, and the Mach-E can't really touch the Y in almost every respect. I'm an actual owner of both brands (2019 Bullitt, and 2021 Model 3 LR), and even if I liked SUVs, I'd take the MY with my eyes closed over the ME. Tesla has not the best build quality, but it's definitely better than Ford in my personal experience. And in powertrain development it's no contest, by virtue of Tesla having at least a decade over the competition. But glad there are now many competitors emerging, since I'm far from a Tesla fan :).
Sponsored