RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Is that grey pinstripes on the edges of the black stripes?

Looks great, btw!! Can you snap picture of the back of the car?

Thanks
Thanks, John. The stripes are Big Worm Graphix's narrow, GT350 stripes. Matte black with gun metal metallic pin stripes.

The installation wasn't too difficult but it took me a while. Pretty much all day.

Here's a pic of the rear.
image.jpeg
Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Absolutely gorgeous [MENTION=10576]BeauxXL1200[/MENTION]!!

Best looking stripes I've seen on a RR!!!!

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely gorgeous [MENTION=10576]BeauxXL1200[/MENTION]!!

Best looking stripes I've seen on a RR!!!!
Thanks, John. Took me a while to make the decision to put them on, but I'm liking them. And being vinyl, they can always be taken off. :cheers:

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I was never sold on stripes on the RR, but you have certainly piqued my interest. Thinking about the same stripes you have and possibly changing my MMD spoiler in RR for one in black.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
I was never sold on stripes on the RR, but you have certainly piqued my interest. Thinking about the same stripes you have and possibly changing my MMD spoiler in RR for one in black.
I wasn't sold on them either for RR. But they look so cool on other colors, I thought I'd take a chance. :cheers:

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I have a blemish in the paint on my hood and am deciding what I want to do to cover it up as I dont want to paint the hood yet. Those do look very good !!

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
I have a blemish in the paint on my hood and am deciding what I want to do to cover it up as I dont want to paint the hood yet. Those do look very good !!
Thanks, Robert. I think the stripes were around $250.00. Not inexpensive but not so pricey that I would have heartburn about removing them if I decide I no longer like them.

And I installed them myself so there was no installation charge. Patience and plenty of water is your friend in installing vinyl graphics. :cheers:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I have emailed back and forth with Big Worm as they seems to have the most selection and good quality stripes. I just need to figure out what will cover the bad stone chip on my hood. I tried to fix it but the paint is so thin on these cars it just does not look good so I just want to cover it completely.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
I have emailed back and forth with Big Worm as they seems to have the most selection and good quality stripes. I just need to figure out what will cover the bad stone chip on my hood. I tried to fix it but the paint is so thin on these cars it just does not look good so I just want to cover it completely.
I think Big Worm's quality is top notch. I have their lightest tint on all exterior lenses and it's holding up well. Also, before I put the stripes on, I had their hood spears on the car for about a year with no issues. :cheers:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Cool. Nice to know. Thanks for the info

Sponsored

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Quick parking lot pic of mine since we're talking about stripes and stuff. The sun reflection makes the stripes look lighter on the hood and darker on the front bumper, but they're really a dark gray.
car1.jpg

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Quick parking lot pic of mine since we're talking about stripes and stuff. The sun reflection makes the stripes look lighter on the hood and darker on the front bumper, but they're really a dark gray.
Looking good, Doug. :cheers:

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Right now I have the MMD side window scoops and the MMD spoiler both in RR. I think I'm gonna try the same spoiler in black and the Roush window scoops in black.

Thoughts?

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Right now I have the MMD side window scoops and the MMD spoiler both in RR. I think I'm gonna try the same spoiler in black and the Roush window scoops in black.

Thoughts?
PlastiDip the ones you have now to see if you like the contrast before dropping all that $$
Sponsored