2015 GT PP

tza888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ruby Red GT
A couple pics from a recent cars and coffee taken by a photographer. Not sure what all he did in post processing but looks cool

Sponsored

tza888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ruby Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Very nice Getdownonit, one of the best looking RR's I've seen. Still trying to figure out the wheel combo on mine.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
How about a black and white ruby red?
image.jpg

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I know this is technically for photos/videos, but I was wanting to address the Ruby Red community.

When I got my '15 RR back in Sept. of 2015, I hardly ever saw other RR's in my area. I got the RR not only because the color really stood out to me, but I got it also because I wanted to have something different and not a typical color you saw on the road very much, not just in mustangs, but other cars and manufactures.

Fast forward to today........so much for being different. Almost every single manufacturer, foreign and domestic, make an identical color now. Today, while at a stoplight, there was a Mazda CX7 in front of me in Mazda's rendition of RR, an F150 RR behind me and an Escape RR to my right. I went to an all mustang car show a few weeks back and there were probably 15 or so S550's...........6 or 7 were RR! I went to the beach this past weekend and saw probably 4 S550's and 3 of them were RR. According to the statistics in the thread about US sales numbers, RR is the third highest selling color now, man, do I believe it.

I love my Ruby, but every time I see another RR I kinda cringe. Makes me almost wanna trade mine in for a CO or the new LB, just to be different again.

Am I the only one that is having any RR regrets??

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I know this is technically for photos/videos, but I was wanting to address the Ruby Red community.

When I got my '15 RR back in Sept. of 2015, I hardly ever saw other RR's in my area. I got the RR not only because the color really stood out to me, but I got it also because I wanted to have something different and not a typical color you saw on the road very much, not just in mustangs, but other cars and manufactures.

Fast forward to today........so much for being different. Almost every single manufacturer, foreign and domestic, make an identical color now. Today, while at a stoplight, there was a Mazda CX7 in front of me in Mazda's rendition of RR, an F150 RR behind me and an Escape RR to my right. I went to an all mustang car show a few weeks back and there were probably 15 or so S550's...........6 or 7 were RR! I went to the beach this past weekend and saw probably 4 S550's and 3 of them were RR. According to the statistics in the thread about US sales numbers, RR is the third highest selling color now, man, do I believe it.

I love my Ruby, but every time I see another RR I kinda cringe. Makes me almost wanna trade mine in for a CO or the new LB, just to be different again.

Am I the only one that is having any RR regrets??
The Ruby Red is a popular color with all car brands but it definitely is one of the best colors on the Mustang and I really like mine so no regrets. The only color I really like on this car is Magnetic Gray and now I have my RR I am glad I went with this color.
Sponsored